• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st Cycle + TD + Bloodwork + Log

dr.diego

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TD! Shipping and service were excellent, and they helped me with all my questions.
About a month ago I joined this forum and got helpful feedback.
My first post is here
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/81777-First-Cycle-Bloodwork-Question
I have been away on vacation, so I wasn't able to start the cycle, but I did the first injection today and there was no pain or anything. Honestly, I was expecting much worse, that when I actually did it I laughed because I barely felt it.
I am using 25 gauge 1 inch 3 ml needles.
I will be occasionally posting back here to keep a log of my progress and hopefully this can be helpful to anyone else starting their first cycle.
My cycle will be:
Test E 250 mg Monday evening, thursday morning
Arimidex .5mg every 3 days
for 15 weeks
PCT
Nolvadex 40mg daily first 2 weeks, 20mg daily last 2 weeks
Clomid 100mg daily first 2 weeks, 50mg daily last 2 weeks
Thank you ldog and the rest of the gearchurch team for excellent service and communication. 11/10

BLOODWORK

Ok, so for the bloodwork, I used this test, as recommended by @Skip Foursome. It is $170.
http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=category_result&show=2235&category=5&search=#2235

Here are my results, and if anyone can chime in that would be very helpful, as I really don't understand what I am looking at here.
Idk if I should be concerned, but it says my T3 Uptake, Total Cholesterol, Non HDL Cholesterol, Estradiol Ultrasensitive, Total Testosterone LC/MS/MS are all "High"
Should that affect my dosage?
Here are the results

And I realized when I'm on my phone the links don't work but on my computer they show

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Great first cycle and your very welcome. Your about to step into a new world my friend.

TD! Shipping and service were excellent, and they helped me with all my questions.
About a month ago I joined this forum and got helpful feedback.
My first post is here
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/81777-First-Cycle-Bloodwork-Question
I have been away on vacation, so I wasn't able to start the cycle, but I did the first injection today and there was no pain or anything. Honestly, I was expecting much worse, that when I actually did it I laughed because I barely felt it.
I am using 25 gauge 1 inch 3 ml needles.
I will be occasionally posting back here to keep a log of my progress and hopefully this can be helpful to anyone else starting their first cycle.
My cycle will be:
Test E 250 mg Monday evening, thursday morning
Arimidex .5mg every 3 days
for 15 weeks
PCT
Nolvadex 40mg daily first 2 weeks, 20mg daily last 2 weeks
Clomid 100mg daily first 2 weeks, 50mg daily last 2 weeks
Thank you ldog and the rest of the gearchurch team for excellent service and communication. 11/10

Your labs look fine. I see nothing odd unless I missed something.

Thanks ldog I'll be keeping my log here and I'm looking forward to this cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Your welcome. Always remember, diet and training work ethic are number 1. AAS comes in 2nd.

Thanks ldog I'll be keeping my log here and I'm looking forward to this cycle

Back