• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Smooth preworkout mix Tne/anadrol/+ recipe I've been using.

gravy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Pre-workout Mix: (170mg/ml):

Test base - 75mg
Anadrol - 50mg
Test PP - 25mg
Mast P - 10mg
Sdrol - 10mg
.9% BA, 18% BB, 18% EO, 16% Guaiacol, then MCT oil for the carrier.

This is a working recipe I've been using without any crashing and it's very smooth. It actually ended up having less pip then my less concentrated tne/anadrol blend. I added the tpp and mastp to just get in some extra since I almost always run these two compounds. With the sdrol in there this mix has noticeable effects within a week.

And here's a sdrol mix recipe I've used with success. Obviously you don't really need the tne or tpp in there, I just like to add in alittle extra because i'll be using these with tne, and tpp already. You won't need the guaiacol if you're just going for 75mg/ml of sdrol.

Sdrol/Test base mix: (75mg sdrol, 50mg test base, 10mg tpp / 135mg/ml)

1.2% BA, 15% BB, 20% EO, rest MCT. 3% guaiacol

Pre-workout Mix: (170mg/ml):

Test base - 75mg
Anadrol - 50mg
Test PP - 25mg
Mast P - 10mg
Sdrol - 10mg
.9% BA, 18% BB, 18% EO, 16% Guaiacol, then MCT oil for the carrier.

This is a working recipe I've been using without any crashing and it's very smooth. It actually ended up having less pip then my less concentrated tne/anadrol blend. I added the tpp and mastp to just get in some extra since I almost always run these two compounds. With the sdrol in there this mix has noticeable effects within a week.

And here's a sdrol mix recipe I've used with success. Obviously you don't really need the tne or tpp in there, I just like to add in alittle extra because i'll be using these with tne, and tpp already. You won't need the guaiacol if you're just going for 75mg/ml of sdrol.

Sdrol/Test base mix: (75mg sdrol, 50mg test base, 10mg tpp / 135mg/ml)

1.2% BA, 15% BB, 20% EO, rest MCT. 3% guaiacol
5%BA, AND YOU'RE ABLE TO WALK THE NEXT DAY? I'm honestly surprised you got that to hold considering the 50mg of Adrol along with the 75 mg of test base nevermind other coumpounds. Can you get Anadrol to hold a 50mg by itself? I've been doing this a long time and so has a lot of people I know and that's a hard compound to work with m

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5%BA, AND YOU'RE ABLE TO WALK THE NEXT DAY? I'm honestly surprised you got that to hold considering the 50mg of Adrol along with the 75 mg of test base nevermind other coumpounds. Can you get Anadrol to hold a 50mg by itself? I've been doing this a long time and so has a lot of people I know and that's a hard compound to work with m

Didn't see a 5%BA listed mills.some crazy mixes though

I was surprised as well. You guys can give it a shot but start with a lower amount. I started off with maybe 50mg/ml tne and 25mg/ml anadrol + small amount of solvents. I gradually added alittle bit more after I got everything to mix clearly with heat. Then I waited before adding everything else. I ended up with the above concentration using the ratio's I listed.

50mg/ml of tne can hold without with guaiacol if you use enough eo. Tne will mix clearly if you use enough heat then crash very fast and anadrol won't clear up at all if there isn't enough solvents. For those of you that want to give it a shot. Start out with 1% BA, 20% BB, 20% EO, 10% guaiacol, then add only 50mg/ml worth of tne. Heat and mix until it's clear. Then gradually up the concentration and add more guaiacol if needed. Then move on to the anadrol 25mg/ml. I started off alittle lower with the BB and EO.

Edit: Also add in the tpp with along with the TNE in the beginning. I heard about adding alittle bit of tpp to tne to keep it more stable from a source. I decided to give it a shot and it seems like actually does help because the first time I tried brewing just TNE or anadrol alone I had to use a good amount of EO and guaiacol. However I also didn't gradually up the concentration either.

Last edited:
I was surprised as well. You guys can give it a shot but start with a lower amount. I started off with maybe 50mg/ml tne and 25mg/ml anadrol + small amount of solvents. I gradually added alittle bit more after I got everything to mix clearly with heat. Then I waited before adding everything else. I ended up with the above concentration using the ratio's I listed.

50mg/ml of tne can hold without with guaiacol if you use enough eo. Tne will mix clearly if you use enough heat then crash very fast and anadrol won't clear up at all if there isn't enough solvents. For those of you that want to give it a shot. Start out with 1% BA, 20% BB, 20% EO, 10% guaiacol, then add only 50mg/ml worth of tne. Heat and mix until it's clear. Then gradually up the concentration and add more guaiacol if needed. Then move on to the anadrol 25mg/ml. I started off alittle lower with the BB and EO.

Edit: Also add in the tpp with along with the TNE in the beginning. I heard about adding alittle bit of tpp to tne to keep it more stable from a source. I decided to give it a shot and it seems like actually does help because the first time I tried brewing just TNE or anadrol alone I had to use a good amount of EO and guaiacol. However I also didn't gradually up the concentration either.
50mg of TNT and 25 mg of Benadryl with 2% be a 20% BB as my carrier oil and it crashed miserably. How long ago did you make it like how many days? I'm thinking about on Kevin the 10 bottles that have problem is and I can't add little by little and add that test p. Maybe..

50mg of TNT and 25 mg of Benadryl with 2% be a 20% BB as my carrier oil and it crashed miserably. How long ago did you make it like how many days? I'm thinking about on Kevin the 10 bottles that have problem is and I can't add little by little and add that test p. Maybe..

Benadryl?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back