• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starlite update and advice

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don’t post recommendation on this board other than our sponsors, that I always run bloods on. If someone asks a question, I give them an honest answer. I was asked recently about Starlite and provided my experience with them. My packs have been spot on or slightly underdosed. I know because I order items that supplement what I have actual scripts for.

I have ordered from them many times without any issues. I don’t represent them or push their products. I don’t believe that there is some scamming member and if it was implied that it was me, then I want to clear that up. I’ve been scammed just as many times on here as I have been scammed off of the forum. Everyone should be careful and cautious all the time.

That said I feel compelled to back up my comments. My recent pack landed today with no issues. It sucks being scammed, but there are two types of members......Those who have been scammed and those who will be scammed. It’s just a matter of time.

That said, following Vets, staying active on the boards is very beneficial, but not fool proof.

LowT

Attachments

• C679608F-D170-4AA5-A246-25E6A4EBABFE.jpeg
    C679608F-D170-4AA5-A246-25E6A4EBABFE.jpeg
    462.8 KB · Views: 51
Who is Starlite?
This is my second time reading about them in two days. Weird...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Who is Starlite?
This is my second time reading about them in two days. Weird...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Another source that some of us have used for meds, that are not always available from sponsors on this board. However, they are not on this board and have never been.

Lowt

Back