• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren or rip stack

jbs290

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Planning my next cycle getting everything together. Trying to decide to run tren and test or rip stack. Ran 5 or 6 cycles before never ran tren. Really wanting to try it but it seems to me that monster rip stack would be the way to go. Input please

I'm running. The mast/tren & test E & tren A..great results. Tren E with test E is a great stack

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

Planning my next cycle getting everything together. Trying to decide to run tren and test or rip stack. Ran 5 or 6 cycles before never ran tren. Really wanting to try it but it seems to me that monster rip stack would be the way to go. Input please

i would suggest test P and Tren/Mast .

if its your 1st time running Tren , you need to play around with different doses of Test and see what works best for you.

some guys like higher test than tren and viceversa.

300mg of tren A per week should be plenty for your first run.

Thanks Brutus you are my go to guy. You are a great rep and always answer my questions. I haven't used test p in 7 or 8 yrs. I love you guys test e. Is there anyway I could substitute and use the E whIle on tren A? I have heard great things about test and tren. I'm pretty pumped thinking about it. I got a couple more weeks on this deca and test cycle then pct. Planning on ace and test in the fall

I’m a big fan of test tren mast as well. It’s what I’m currently running

Thanks Brutus you are my go to guy. You are a great rep and always answer my questions. I haven't used test p in 7 or 8 yrs. I love you guys test e. Is there anyway I could substitute and use the E whIle on tren A? I have heard great things about test and tren. I'm pretty pumped thinking about it. I got a couple more weeks on this deca and test cycle then pct. Planning on ace and test in the fall

Thats exaclty what I would do. I’m doing the same right now. I run our test e with our tren/mast blend. It has tren a and tren e in it and it’s a great bang for the buck

yeah u can use test E and tren A , just make sure you adjust your doses and pinning schedule.

Personally, I would never run Tren without Masteron. It just keeps me in a super good mood and counteracts any crazy Tren thoughts that pop in my head.

My ideal dose is 250 Test. 500 Tren/ Mast

i would suggest test P and Tren/Mast .

if its your 1st time running Tren , you need to play around with different doses of Test and see what works best for you.

some guys like higher test than tren and viceversa.

300mg of tren A per week should be plenty for your first run.
Good advice right here. Listen to brutus, he wont steer you wrong.

Back