• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cyp/tren

robby1

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 27 weigh 120lbs . Would i get good gains off of stacking cyp/tren or should i do something different?

trust me bro, at that weight it is clearly calorie related..i use to be in your shoes when i was a competitive endurance athlete. always wondered y i cant gain weight? finally pulled my head out of my ass and started eating like a man and i put on 30lbs. Like Gs said wait on the gear until you get your weight up with food.

Yeah i don't think I'm going to re ask you my question in 2 years. If anyone else could please provide me with a non ignorant answer i would appreciate it. And just to clarify things the questions was " being 27 and weighing in at 120lbs would i get good gains off of a tren/cyp stack? I did not ask about calories or lifting weights.

Top speed/ i eat 6 times a day an i use the bathroom allday. My parents on bothsides are small.

Dude, he isn't being a smartass. Far from it. What you got is the best advice you could possibly get. If you are at 120 lbs what good is gear? At that weight you need to eat, gear isn't going to solve that for you. Nobody is trying to be a smartass here, that was legit advice. If you eat 5k calories and work you ass off in the weight room, you'll see results. If you go on test/tren and keep your current diet, you won't see shit. Its just a bad idea bro.

Have you thought about test/dbol?

GS, how dare you be so ignorant? Haha...

120 is small no matter how you look at it. This is clearly a calories issue as stated above unless there is a health factor.

OP, I weighed 104lbs a few years back due to depression. I got on a good diet and gained 50lbs in 7 months.

Please post up your diet.

robby1 diet is everything, food is the most anabolic substance in the world. You could use a shit load of gear and get minimal to no results if you do not have your diet in check. How many calories do you consume in a day? What do you eat in those 6 meals, how much protein?

Yeah i don't think I'm going to re ask you my question in 2 years. If anyone else could please provide me with a non ignorant answer i would appreciate it. And just to clarify things the questions was " being 27 and weighing in at 120lbs would i get good gains off of a tren/cyp stack? I did not ask about calories or lifting weights.

How tall are you? Sorry, I guess to not be "ignorant" I should have asked that first. Seriously though, have a little fucking respect when you come on a board and ask for advice on a test and tren cycle when you so obviously know nothing about steroids.

We are willing to help you, but if you start acting like you know shit about shit you know nothing about, you are not going to get a warm welcome. Got it?

Yeah, man.... Threads like this really piss me off. Maybe its the tren, but fuck. Be respectful and courteous when people are trying to give you legit help. I can understand the OP's desire to do test/tren and put on a magical 100 lbs of muscle while eating 1200 calories a day... BUT fuck people, thats not how it works. People need to research, so many folks have such a skewed view of what aas are for and what they will do. I'm not trying to belittle the OP, I am sure he has his reasons.... we all do, but be reasonable when you get advice. Don't go all wild when it isn't what you wanted to hear.

Robby1 GS is respected as very knowledgeable on this subject. Can't come on here and do that bro. Now tren is a steroid that u can gain muscle while on a calorie def. diet. I cut calories when I run tren but I'm 240 and trying to lean up. Whatever and how many times you eat double it cause it's not enough.

Robby1 GS is respected as very knowledgeable on this subject. Can't come on here and do that bro. Now tren is a steroid that u can gain muscle while on a calorie def. diet. I cut calories when I run tren but I'm 240 and trying to lean up. Whatever and how many times you eat double it cause it's not enough.

This is true. I do the same thing as you sometimes while running tren.... however, neither you nor I weigh 120 lbs. My post was more directed the the OP's situation than the benefits of tren in general.

This is true. I do the same thing as you sometimes while running tren.... however, neither you nor I weigh 120 lbs. My post was more directed the the OP's situation than the benefits of tren in general.
Your right, all I was saying that if any compound will help him it's tren. But without massive amounts of food he's gonna struggle. But then again I haven't been 120 since I was 7.

Back