• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I crashed my E2 by using too much arimidex, please help

johntheripper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my first post, so introductions are in order. Hi guys and gals, I am glad to be here. Anyway back to my problem. I am in my mid 30s and I am a trt patient for life. I had a pretty serious accident and to cut the story short, I require testosterone because my own body does not produce it in any significant quantity. I have been on TRT since 2011 and started to have issues about a half a year ago, mainly water retention. So my doctor started off with clomid to combat the sides, however after few months I still had water retention so he moved me onto Arimidex @ 1mg EOD. Yes, I know now that, that dosage was overkill but I trusted my doctor at the time and well, after maybe 8? weeks or so suddenly I started going to the bathroom every hour, my energy levels plummeted, achy joints, depression, all the *good stuff* from crashed E2. At first I had no clue what was happening but after some research and blood work I knew my estrdiol was almost non-existant, scale here on bloodwork is 5-45 on estradiol, I had 1.72. It's been 5 weeks and I am still low, cause all the side effects are still going strong. I stopped the AI right away, even before I had blood done ( I researched my symptoms and pretty much had an idea of what was happening to me ) My TRT regimen is Omnadren 250 1ml every 10 days, I know it's a high dosage for a TRT patient, but I am also on strong pain medication and such which counteract my testosterone levels.
So how long is this going to last, I am weaker by the day, I have to supplement my electrolytes and minerals and vitamins because I piss it all away, and I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel :( So any advice would be much appreciated. Also I spoke with my doctor about this issue, he said to wait it out and to do bloodwork every week.

Double your test for a few weeks and do a few 2000iu shots of HCG.

250mgs every 10 days is not alot of testosterone in fact some doctors prescribe 250 to 600mgs a week it all depends on the patient and blood work. So what you should do is cut back on the Arimidex cut the dose in half until you get the desired results. But blood work is the only true way to dial in tohe dosage...

It might be a few weeks. It sucks I’ve done it. You need to learn your sweet spot. Everyone is different for me 1/2 an armidex weekly per 200mg test and I’m perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit that is a hefty dose of arimidex. .25mgs every 4 to 5 days is my sweet spot. It took me a little to get that figured out as well. Crashed my e a couple times. It takes a little time but you will be good soon.
And welcome to asf

[h=2]I crashed my E2 by using too much arimidex, please help[/h]
Switch ro asin, it is almost impossible to crash on it. Adex is less forgiving. I’ll post up a great article explaining the reasoning behind Asin being so forgiving when it comes to crashing your E2.

LowT

250mgs every 10 days is not alot of testosterone in fact some doctors prescribe 250 to 600mgs a week it all depends on the patient and blood work. So what you should do is cut back on the Arimidex cut the dose in half until you get the desired results. But blood work is the only true way to dial in tohe dosage...
Man what dr do you know that prescribes 600 a week?

Adex crushes my strength with just .5 once a week on 200mg test. Never take anymore.

Man what dr do you know that prescribes 600 a week?

^^^This^^^. If a doctor is prescribing 600mg/wk of testosterone, he is a steroid dealer and it's only a matter of time before he gets popped.

To OP, I agree with your doc. Drop the adex and monitor bi-weekly. Your e2 will come back. And like suggested aromasin is probably a better choice for you.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^This^^^. If a doctor is prescribing 600mg/wk of testosterone, he is a steroid dealer and it's only a matter of time before he gets popped.

To OP, I agree with your doc. Drop the adex and monitor bi-weekly. Your e2 will come back. And like suggested aromasin is probably a better choice for you.

It is a crazy high dose for trt. He said he had some kind of accident. Would this justify 600?

600mg is not TRT. Aromasin is better than adex.

250mg every 10 days isn't a high dose, it's about normal.

But your arimidex is pretty crazy. Just give it a couple more weeks for your body to bounce back, I wouldn't do anything like increasing your test dose or any weird shit. Then I suggest getting on a low dose of aromasin(as needed) or cutting back your arimidex to .25 every 3 to 4 days depending on how you convert. Personally I wouldn't need an AI at all on your dose of test.

I crashed my e2 a couple months ago. What worked for me at getting it back on track was to continue pinning my test as scheduled, and not taking any adex for 2 weeks to allow my e2 to rise. Good luck brother

Welcome.... Everyone is different. The higher your body fat the more you will aromatize. As said, 2 weeks or so and it should be back to normal.

250mg every 10 days isn't a high dose, it's about normal.

But your arimidex is pretty crazy. Just give it a couple more weeks for your body to bounce back, I wouldn't do anything like increasing your test dose or any weird shit. Then I suggest getting on a low dose of aromasin(as needed) or cutting back your arimidex to .25 every 3 to 4 days depending on how you convert. Personally I wouldn't need an AI at all on your dose of test.
I have been feeling a little better the day after I wrote this post. I no longer wake up in a poodle of sweat, there is some sweat, but nowhere near what was going on a week or two ago, I had to change my t-shirt 3-4 times per night! My energy levels are getting a little higher but my appetite is still on the low end. I actually have some exemestane 25mg on hand. I hate the side effects of using AI, especially dry skin, but I would rather have dry skin, than walk around like a balloon filled with water. I haven't changed my dosing regimen. Now the 25mg of Exe, the pill itself is tiny, and I mean tiny, it's possible to cut into 2 12.5mg halves, but that's about it, any more cuts and the pill will turn into fine sand :nono: The Arimidex pills are also rather small, but with a razor one can accomplish 4 equal ~ .25 pieces. I will keep you guys updated to my situation and thank you for all your replies. I learn something new every day.[h=1][/h]

Why aromasin is better ? from my understanding it will kill the enzyme completely, so once you crash E2 it will take months...

Crashed e2 is a easy fix. Pin test and hcg and drop the adex and boom.

I am going to my doc on Sat, not this Sat but the upcoming one, I have a question regarding HCG and the dosing. Here we have something called *Pregnyl, 5.000 j.m injection 1amp with dissolving liquid + bottle. Now I am sure the doc will give me a regimen on how to take it, but then again, this is the same doctor who scripted me Arimidex 1mg EOD, so yeah... I'd rather have a few opinions under my belt. Also I have a few questions regarding the method in which this pharmaceutical is injected, I am guessing that it's not IM so a high gauge needle will be required, also which is the best place on my body to inject. Also, given the fact that its one amp with 5000 units, how can I split the dosages without the HCG going bad, can it be refrigerated? Thanks in advance for any tips / help you guys can offer me.
[h=1][/h]

Seems like your all over the board with your doses and meds? My first thought based on your post would be to do some research first, but you said you have been on TRT since 2011. Don’t take this the wrong way, but you should have estrogen down by now, by labs and feel. We are all here to learn, but your shooting first and then aiming.

What is your goal?

LowT

Why aromasin is better ? from my understanding it will kill the enzyme completely, so once you crash E2 it will take months...

Because it's not as easy to crash your E on Stane. Partly due to it's shorter half life. It's not active in your system for as long as Adex is, so it's better for TRT , up to moderate doses like 500mg. Some gram+ guys do better with adex.

Because it's not as easy to crash your E on Stane. Partly due to it's shorter half life. It's not active in your system for as long as Adex is, so it's better for TRT , up to moderate doses like 500mg. Some gram+ guys do better with adex.
Didn’t understand :(

Seems like your all over the board with your doses and meds? My first thought based on your post would be to do some research first, but you said you have been on TRT since 2011. Don’t take this the wrong way, but you should have estrogen down by now, by labs and feel. We are all here to learn, but your shooting first and then aiming.

What is your goal?

LowT

You are correct, I have been on TRT for almost 7 years, but only recently I have started coming across these issues, before I had almost no negligible side effects so there was no reason for me to do research, prepare my bloods, compare, etc etc, I would do bloods every 3 months, PSA once a year and liver function every 6 months, and everything was going good. Then all of a sudden ...boom, Its like I crashed into a wall but my car keeps on spinning and wont come to a stop. My goal is to get back to the same *feeling, dosing and bloodwork* that I have become adjusted and used to. Even my thinking has taken a small dive from this problem. So I apologize If I come across the wrong way, but I am trying my best to get back on track.

Update

Ok guys, I promised to keep you updated, so here are the results of the most recent bloodwork done on 7/11/18. My estradiol level is at an all time high clocking in @ 205.20 range [ 7.63 - 42.59 ] Now this would mean that I have recovered from my crash + I have rebound levels of estradiol, however I still have symptoms of low E; extreme night sweats, dehydration to the point that my muscles are in constant tension and I look emaciated, really dry look. Although I do have some high E symptoms such as insomnia, hot flushing especially around my face and neck. I am made an apt to see my endo next week, but I figured I'd ask you guys prior to my visit and maybe get some suggestion or explanation of my symptoms and how I can retain water, because it is really getting in the way of a full workout when I am dehydrated and low on energy, not to mention my joints are killing me.

Ok guys, I promised to keep you updated, so here are the results of the most recent bloodwork done on 7/11/18. My estradiol level is at an all time high clocking in @ 205.20 range [ 7.63 - 42.59 ] Now this would mean that I have recovered from my crash + I have rebound levels of estradiol, however I still have symptoms of low E; extreme night sweats, dehydration to the point that my muscles are in constant tension and I look emaciated, really dry look. Although I do have some high E symptoms such as insomnia, hot flushing especially around my face and neck. I am made an apt to see my endo next week, but I figured I'd ask you guys prior to my visit and maybe get some suggestion or explanation of my symptoms and how I can retain water, because it is really getting in the way of a full workout when I am dehydrated and low on energy, not to mention my joints are killing me.
So you’re not taking any T? I’m not a pro, but it seems like you need a PCT + AI. AI would reduce E2, while nolvadex or clomid will raise your LH and FSH, and also protect from excessive E2. You have low T due to high E2 I guess. Unless you have other issues with the axis

Low estrogen can cause all of those sides you described as easy or easier than high.

I like to keep some dbol around if e gets too low. That and hcg. Reason 182 to love dbol.

Edit: I didn’t read through your post thoroughly. Your e is now extremely high. When mine has got out of control I retain no water really and not even a slight itch in the nipples. Now is the time for your adex, just not nearly as much as before.

Last edited:
The problem is the dosing protocol. One shot of 250 each 10 day. It’s going to be near impossible to dial in. While you may need a little dex in the first week you probably won’t in the second. Do you feel much better the first week after injection than the second?

Update - Problem possibly resolved

Well after I got that very high E2 result, I took .25 of Adex , this was done on last Friday and I noticed the next day that a lot of the newly formed water retention was going down, but nowhere near what happened during the crash. I took another .25 dosage on Monday to keep the blood level of Adex from dropping to low. It is now Wed and I no longer have any of the side effects I mentioned before, I have energy to workout. Now I am thinking that since I am not going to add any more T for a few days, perhaps it would be in my best interest not to dose anymore Adex, and perhaps take one .25 dosage on the day of the shot. It all depends on how my body responds and if my E2 levels don't go too high or too low..the sweet spot I take it ?

Back