• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Fit-Grips..Anyone use these?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I been using these with almost all DB/BB movements (mostly all) for the past week..I'll tell you what, the pump is brutal but I'm already noticing considerable changes..I'm employing these more for BJJ grip strength with Gi, it's a different type of twitch and strength that's needed but I'm confident it will assist.

Anyone else use these, your thoughts?
grip.jpg

I donโ€™t have the fit grips but I have the fat grips. Pretty much the same thing. To be honest I love them. I donโ€™t use them all the time but I like to throw them in there once in a while to confuse my muscles after 2-3 weeks. My gym partner told me to never bring them back cuz he was sore as fuck. I also use it in back days sometimes too.

Thinking about going back to more strongman training after some months of hardly no training and I like those for accessory work with lighter weights and higher reps. Everything feels lighter when I put emphasis on grip work...getting kinda excited now

Thinking about going back to more strongman training after some months of hardly no training and I like those for accessory work with lighter weights and higher reps. Everything feels lighter when I put emphasis on grip work...getting kinda excited now

Back in the old wrestling days we had a fat 2in curl bar, believe it or not it wasn't very heavy, but this thing could hold some weight and we would use it for grip strength training.. but it was limited because it was only a barbell.. this thing can humble you real quick..

Mine are gorilla grips and they work great. I feel like when I use them for biceps they put a nicer peak on them.

I have some poor man's fat grips I made out of pieces of pipe insulation and yes I do feel the burn.

I have some poor man's fat grips I made out of pieces of pipe insulation and yes I do feel the burn.

Done this before, good cheap alternative

Brothers old team used pvc pipe he'd throw over the bar for lat pulldowns. Had skateboard tape on it. Showed them to me some time back and it kicked our asses.

Just ordered some of Ebay. I was expecting them to be expensive but less than 20 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just ordered some of Ebay. I was expecting them to be expensive but less than 20 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's where I got mine... The dude in the gym let me use his and after the first set I said to him where the fuck did you get these? He told me eBay for $19..

What impressed me about these is that they are solid rubber they are not spongy in the grip is actually impressive, not just the grip you have within your hand but the grip that it possesses when it binds to the barbell or dumbbell.. it's almost like a smooth car tire, very tough rubber.. I can definitely see these things having a very long life spand, I'm very impressed with the quality and integrity of the product..

IML Gear Cream!

I use pipe insulation for squatting but I wonder how that would be for trying to use it with the same principal here. I can see it ripping and tearing and having too much give.. I know it's a pain in the ass when I put it on the bar for squatting.

I use fat grips on my db warm up exercises. I kind of think of it like a batter warming up with a weighted bat.

Yo if you want to feel the burn these are definitely the way to go. Love my pair, ebay for like $15 :p

Back