• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Napsgear / Reliance are they actually legit?

butchsandance77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im after something fairly specific which they do stock, Reliance Pharma is the brand review from eroids seem pretty good. Although on here could be questionable. Any advice?

Due some digging/ research.

have you introduced yourself in the new members yet ?

Yes and Ive been here for awhile now...as I said, some reports are questionable, some others say its legit.

They are not a source here anymore but they used to be legit years ago. The problem was it took months on end to receive your pack. I don't know how they are now or if they are still around even. Buyer Beware!

Naps is still around and their T/A hasn’t changed. You may see it in a few weeks or a few months. It’s a gamble with them. That source also has had issues with letters landing instead of packs over the last year. Higher than normal.

Naps is still around and their T/A hasn’t changed. You may see it in a few weeks or a few months. It’s a gamble with them. That source also has had issues with letters landing instead of packs over the last year. Higher than normal.

Sounds like a headache. I remember buying a cut cycle in the summer and it showing in the fall around bulking time. GP is good but fuck that bs.

They are legit , just their T/A isn’t the best ..you will be waiting a bit. I’ve ordered around 6-7 times and all packages landed just fine. No issues. Running their geneza Cyp and it’s going good

I have been a faithful Naps customer for over 5 years, but they have become very difficult and even undependable.
I placed an order it took me 1 month to receive, and when it arrived I was shorted the majority. I have been waiting for "upper management" for additional weeks to make their wrong right, but not yet!

I like naps in the afternoon the most.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back