• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Interested in trying some Euro Pharmacies gear?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm in search of three participants to run logs for us. I'm looking for detailed loggers that are willing to post before and after pictures. You must log in 5 day's per week and be active on the forums in good standing. You must have at least 500 post to participate as well.

The cycles we are looking to have logged are

1) three sustanon 250 and oral superdrol

2) three test props, three winstrol (injection)

3) two bottles of TestE/TrenE mix

One cycle per person and I will only pick who I think is worthy so feel free to drop any links to previous cycles or pics to persuade me.

I’m just finishing up mine 10 weeker but I think it’s pretty awesome that so many sponsors are getting logs and reviews for free gear. Everyone on the forum needs to come through and follow up with bloods and legit reviews. That’s what will keep the ball rolling on all this generosity!👍🏻

These all look like good short runs. I am currently running EP test Prop have completed lodging 1 week and have 3 weeks left. I would love to run a cycle with an additional compound and compare the difference between the teat prop and the test e and tren Mix. My logs speck for themselves. I am not a yes man. If it works and I have reportable results that’s what you get. If it’s bunk that’s what I report. I can say this so far EP Test Prop has been awesome. Anyway. Let me know your d decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No pics or prior cycle loga. Was off the boards for about a year to fix some personal issues in my life but would be more than happy to run a cycle.

I have run bloods for a few GH sources in the past though for both Ironlion and pharmacon). Could pull bloods on the test if desired and seeing as I started a transformation contest at my job (all the department managers juice) it would be perfect

I have to think that you canceled the head to head challenge and replaced it with this!?
Yep it was too shitty of a turnout. We are thinking about moving it to professional muscle in the near future. We are trying to pump life into this forum before it turns to IMF.

I’m just finishing up mine 10 weeker but I think it’s pretty awesome that so many sponsors are getting logs and reviews for free gear. Everyone on the forum needs to come through and follow up with bloods and legit reviews. That’s what will keep the ball rolling on all this generosity!👍🏻

I know that's right. Too many guy's get the gear and either get lazy or peace out. I want to see legit logs ran by promising members.

No pics or prior cycle loga. Was off the boards for about a year to fix some personal issues in my life but would be more than happy to run a cycle.

I have run bloods for a few GH sources in the past though for both Ironlion and pharmacon). Could pull bloods on the test if desired and seeing as I started a transformation contest at my job (all the department managers juice) it would be perfect

I will require pics before and after because anyone can type some bs work out and say whatever. Pics or it didn't happen.

Yep it was too shitty of a turnout. We are thinking about moving it to professional muscle in the near future. We are trying to pump life into this forum before it turns to IMF.
Does seem to be dying out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I will require pics before and after because anyone can type some bs work out and say whatever. Pics or it didn't happen.

I dont mind posting pics. I meant that I dont have any up at the moment or have much in terms of cycle logs here. I was part of a summer transformation contest like 2 years ago but peaced out after the rep started acting like a cunt over me eating "too much protein". (Although it was more likely because i ran and posted bloods on his bunk GH after he sent me a sample to test and post)

Last edited:
Hell my wife would even run and log shit for you if you need loggers. She makes a huge chunk of the members here look like they dont lift (inclhding myself):roflmao:

Hell my wife would even run and log shit for you if you need loggers. She makes a huge chunk of the members here look like they dont lift (inclhding myself):roflmao:

Who is she and would you be willing to log the test deca combo for 10 week's? Four updates mandatory weekly

Unfortunately it doesn't really fit in my plan right now or I'd be willing to do it. Turnouts of this kind of stuff have been really weak here lately, it's disappointing. I really don't like a lot of the other boards I've checked out, this place needs to get moving again!

Unfortunately it doesn't really fit in my plan right now or I'd be willing to do it. Turnouts of this kind of stuff have been really weak here lately, it's disappointing. I really don't like a lot of the other boards I've checked out, this place needs to get moving again!
Too bad you have killer logs bro.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I'm probably going to start a log soon anyways just for shits and giggles, and help drive a little forum traffic
You should post A meal prep log too or post some recipes for the cooking challenged. That rub I made of yours memorial day was awesome!

Catch me if you can! that was it. Whats crazy about that movie is that its a true story.

Will do guys. I'm keeping it pretty simple right now honestly, but I can always post up stuff I think of or find along the way. I have some awesome Spanish recipes too that I get from some friends over there I can post up. Not diet food but it's healthy regardless

Will do guys. I'm keeping it pretty simple right now honestly, but I can always post up stuff I think of or find along the way. I have some awesome Spanish recipes too that I get from some friends over there I can post up. Not diet food but it's healthy regardless
sounds good to me!

What are you looking to run ?

Who is she and would you be willing to log the test deca combo for 10 week's? Four updates mandatory weekly

PM sent about wife and yea I would be willing to. Didnt realize deca was on the table. Id be willing to try the SD as well (tried it once from hammer anabolics and it was bunk as shit)

Back