• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol loggers needed!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First and foremost how is everyone?

I'm willing to hand out one free sample of pivotal labs Dianabol to a member with over a thousand post count, please be unbiased and give an honest review on your experience with this product..
Furthermore I would also like to give out samples to 2 other members with a thousand post count of EP Dianabol..

That is 3 logger total each needs a thousand post count or greater, one will sample pivotal labs and the other two will sample EP..

Apply within here..

I must first use and review the m1t, then I will also have to do at least a couple of weeks of liver cleaning ... but if you are not in a hurry ... :p

I’ll be happy to handle the pivotal log for ASF if the pivotal log is chosen on the other forum by another member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again psl giving back to the community. You guys are awesome. I need to get my count up

I would review either dbol

Works for me

Everytime I run tbol I end up wishing I did Dbol.. PM me your secured email.
Sent

I feel like I would like tbol but I didn’t have much and had to start and stop so I never got to run it for more than 10 days straight.

Sent

I feel like I would like tbol but I didn’t have much and had to start and stop so I never got to run it for more than 10 days straight.

Tbol it's decent stuff when ran at higher dosages but if I'm going to go that route I might as well use some var..

By the way email sent my dude..

This one sounds good.

Long Time no Speak! Im back on the boards PSL family, If you can beat the aussie customs ill happy to another review for you guys!

Hit me up with secured email address in PM's
Sent..looking forward to trying this as a booster for my upcoming cycle. Planning to run it at a low dose initially then ramping up a bit.

Great opportunity here!!
Thanks PSL and Vision!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Sent..looking forward to trying this as a booster for my upcoming cycle. Planning to run it at a low dose initially then ramping up a bit.
I vote for Mindless...
Then let's get him some Prami so he's ready for blast off!!!

This is a great opportunity to try some gtg gear.
I still have some of these babies and there great!!
I know your not offering these but all your stuff is on point.
These are my 😍 they are fucking potent and for some odd reason I love eating 10 a day spread all out the day. The EP dbol is great and Just as good but something about British dispensarie that just bring me back to good times.

I can only imagine the strength gains on them. I had 500 legit blue hearts back in the beginning of my AAS use (DS I believe?). I took 5 a day spread throughout the day with NO TEST!! And got freaky strong. I was like 24 benching 225 40 times at 200 pounds. I remember I put on about 30 pounds. I received interesting looks after a month at the gym at school I was going to.
I wish my back would let me eat Anadrol and Dbol right now. Man I miss being able to take them. Ah, the good ol' days!!
These are my they are fucking potent and for some odd reason I love eating 10 a day spread all out the day. The EP dbol is great and Just as good but something about British dispensarie that just bring me back to good times.

I can only imagine the strength gains on them. I had 500 legit blue hearts back in the beginning of my AAS use (DS I believe?). I took 5 a day spread throughout the day with NO TEST!! And got freaky strong. I was like 24 benching 225 40 times at 200 pounds. I remember I put on about 30 pounds. I received interesting looks after a month at the gym at school I was going to.
I wish my back would let me eat Anadrol and Dbol right now. Man I miss being able to take them. Ah, the good ol' days!!

That’s funny because I had the same exact experience at 20 with revrofit-b ( alone ) I was injecting it twice a day 50ml bottle and I blew up from 170 to 200. I was in the army and a buddy got it for me. I was hooked and would kill for a bottle of that today. I’d easily pay top dollar because all the other injectable dbol I tried since then didn’t come close. These pinks are definitely top notch and I try to limit myself to 1-2 oral cycles a year because it’s starting to get where I quit around week 3 because my kidneys and liver aren’t what they once were.

Back