• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You know you’re old when...

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The current must have for you home gym is for cardio.

Picked up a slightly used Concept2 model E tonigt. Damn near brand new and about $500 cheaper than a new one after shipping and sales tax. Had my wife and I known we were bidding against each other we’d have saved another $100 but I had already prepared myself to drive another 50 miles today to pick one up when this one popped up today. My boys are already racing each other... SCORE!

I have the model D. I use it everyday as a warmup. Nice find 👍🏿

I have the model D. I use it everyday as a warmup. Nice find 
Thank you. I have tried a few times but they go faster than I can respond. I got lucky and double checked craigslist before driving out of town to pick up the model D, and this one popped up 10 minutes before. I got luckier when I started in with my ‘how hard I’ve looked for one used and all the reasons we need a rowing machine’ to my wife and she just cut me off and told me to buy it. She’s either enabling me or sick of listening to my shit!😂

Last edited:
Back