• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eurotropin and Pivotal Lab Test c blood work and labmax

willjoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A little while ago I posted about a package that was lost and PSL was pro and resent it. I have ordered more since. This is my blood work for the Eurotropin HGH, I take 2iu of HGH a day, 5 days a week an a trt dose of test. Also the labmax of the Pivotal Testosterone Cypionate... It's good stuff!! so thanks and I am glad we worked it out.IMG-3680.JPG IMG-3604.JPG

Exactly what is your trt dose brother? Everything looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the positive review and it's about time I see someone posting igf levels.. I wish you had a baseline to go off of but those are still some pretty good numbers man especially at the amount you're on.. furthermore you're a good responder with your trt.. I wouldn't even hit half that Mark on your dosage.. you probably feel great man and the quality of life must be improving..

I was dialed in through a trt clinic for about 3 months before going solo. Also taking 0.75mg of Anastrozole per week to keep estrogen in check. Yes felling great.

He made a typo... 130mg I assume, or 1.30mL (just slightly more than a full 1mL, like almost 2 ticks past the 1mL mark.. just my guess..

Everything looks solid. Perfect test scores for your test dose and your IGF-1....very impressive for just 2iu of growth per day, 5x a week. Midlleaged/older men tend to be better responders to HGH therapy. If you don't mind my asking...how old are you brother?

it's 200mg/ml per 1ml so 0.65 of product

He made a typo... 130mg I assume, or 1.30mL (just slightly more than a full 1mL, like almost 2 ticks past the 1mL mark.. just my guess..

- - - Updated - - -

I am 49

Everything looks solid. Perfect test scores for your test dose and your IGF-1....very impressive for just 2iu of growth per day, 5x a week. Midlleaged/older men tend to be better responders to HGH therapy. If you don't mind my asking...how old are you brother?

- - - Updated - - -

I am 49

That's my try dose 200..I just about hit those numbers at that dose

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks. The number on the blood work is on my lowest, just before weekly injection. I should be around 1300 at pick, 2 days after injection.

A little while ago I posted about a package that was lost and PSL was pro and resent it. I have ordered more since. This is my blood work for the Eurotropin HGH, I take 2iu of HGH a day, 5 days a week an a trt dose of test. Also the labmax of the Pivotal Testosterone Cypionate... It's good stuff!! so thanks and I am glad we worked it out.View attachment 34694 View attachment 34695
WOW! These #'s are very nice!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

I am 49
Ah ok. You're right in that age range where you will see huge benefits from HGH use. Even a low dose regimen will do wonders.

Back