• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eurotropin and Pivotal Lab Test c blood work and labmax

willjoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A little while ago I posted about a package that was lost and PSL was pro and resent it. I have ordered more since. This is my blood work for the Eurotropin HGH, I take 2iu of HGH a day, 5 days a week an a trt dose of test. Also the labmax of the Pivotal Testosterone Cypionate... It's good stuff!! so thanks and I am glad we worked it out.IMG-3680.JPG IMG-3604.JPG

Exactly what is your trt dose brother? Everything looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the positive review and it's about time I see someone posting igf levels.. I wish you had a baseline to go off of but those are still some pretty good numbers man especially at the amount you're on.. furthermore you're a good responder with your trt.. I wouldn't even hit half that Mark on your dosage.. you probably feel great man and the quality of life must be improving..

I was dialed in through a trt clinic for about 3 months before going solo. Also taking 0.75mg of Anastrozole per week to keep estrogen in check. Yes felling great.

Everything looks solid. Perfect test scores for your test dose and your IGF-1....very impressive for just 2iu of growth per day, 5x a week. Midlleaged/older men tend to be better responders to HGH therapy. If you don't mind my asking...how old are you brother?

it's 200mg/ml per 1ml so 0.65 of product

He made a typo... 130mg I assume, or 1.30mL (just slightly more than a full 1mL, like almost 2 ticks past the 1mL mark.. just my guess..

- - - Updated - - -

I am 49

Everything looks solid. Perfect test scores for your test dose and your IGF-1....very impressive for just 2iu of growth per day, 5x a week. Midlleaged/older men tend to be better responders to HGH therapy. If you don't mind my asking...how old are you brother?

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks. The number on the blood work is on my lowest, just before weekly injection. I should be around 1300 at pick, 2 days after injection.

A little while ago I posted about a package that was lost and PSL was pro and resent it. I have ordered more since. This is my blood work for the Eurotropin HGH, I take 2iu of HGH a day, 5 days a week an a trt dose of test. Also the labmax of the Pivotal Testosterone Cypionate... It's good stuff!! so thanks and I am glad we worked it out.View attachment 34694 View attachment 34695
WOW! These #'s are very nice!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

it's 200mg/ml per 1ml so 0.65 of product

- - - Updated - - -

I am 49
Ah ok. You're right in that age range where you will see huge benefits from HGH use. Even a low dose regimen will do wonders.

Back