• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pre sealed sterile vials?

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
can you use pre sealed sterile vials for home brewing, I was thinking brew, then pull the plunger off a 10ml syringe, fill with filtered brew, inject into 10ml vial and vent. Self sterilizing vials kind of scares me, why not use sterile stuff to begin with and toss it when done since vials are so cheap. Just a thought.

It's pretty easy to sterilize vials, just dip in ipa bath, bake for 60 min at 400 degrees.

Thanks bass, I read the sticky by deuce and that cleared up my questions.

It's pretty easy to sterilize vials, just dip in ipa bath, bake for 60 min at 400 degrees.

The issue for me is that I dont have a cap crimper otherwise I would. Those bastards are something like $200.

can you use pre sealed sterile vials for home brewing, I was thinking brew, then pull the plunger off a 10ml syringe, fill with filtered brew, inject into 10ml vial and vent. Self sterilizing vials kind of scares me, why not use sterile stuff to begin with and toss it when done since vials are so cheap. Just a thought.

Thats works great.

Back