• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lean Bulk

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to Lean bulk while shedding bf%
Currently on natural cut for last 5 months. Dropped 21kilos

Cycle
300 deca 16 weeks
500 test e 18 weeks
Kick start with anadrol first 3 weeks

Was at 2100 calories currently. Thinking to scale it to 4000 gradually.

Starting cycle this coming monday.

I am thinking to keep my protein at 1g per pound
Carbs to 3-4x bw

That makes it 380g carbs 209g protein

That makes 2356 calories. Will try to keep fat under 70g. Total calories will be 3000.
I will scale these upto 4500 as the cycles goes by and how my body responses.

Do you guys recommend any changes ? Considering my goal to shed fat while packing a few pounds.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

GH 2-3 IU in the morning on an empty stomach just awake
T4
AI and caber on hand
I am taking 3 iu gh in the morning
Have ai and caber
This thread is for nutritional advice.

even if in high-calorie make the days of detachment of at least 15 hours (intermittent fasting type).
leave your stomach to rest and have a bit of hunger even in bulk.
at least one day a week

How exactly did you come to 209 Protein and 380 carbs? You said 3-4x BW carbs and 1g per lb. Wouldnt that be 209 protein and 600 to 800g carbs? Or are you starting at 380 and then adjustong upwards?

Also I wouldnt fast on off days. Unless you have some sort of IBS and get a benefit from it, theres not going to be much use or much of a result in doing it. If youre eating too much and getting fat, a fast wont really stop the fat gain and if you're not eating enough, the fasting wont do much either.

At worst, up your protein and decrease the carbs on off days.

How exactly did you come to 209 Protein and 380 carbs? You said 3-4x BW carbs and 1g per lb. Wouldnt that be 209 protein and 600 to 800g carbs? Or are you starting at 380 and then adjustong upwards?

Also I wouldnt fast on off days. Unless you have some sort of IBS and get a benefit from it, theres not going to be much use or much of a result in doing it. If youre eating too much and getting fat, a fast wont really stop the fat gain and if you're not eating enough, the fasting wont do much either.

At worst, up your protein and decrease the carbs on off days.
I use KGs not pounds.

Except for protein, thats easier to calculate in pounds since the official formula is 1.6-1.7g per kg for athletes.

So you use lbs for protein calculation but kg for carb calculation?
I use kg for everything else. Just pounds for protein. Its convenient to say 1g per pound. Than 2.2 gram per kg.

Probably way too many carbs unless your really lean and very insulin sensitive, imo. How lean are you right now?

Probably be wise to decrease the carbs and increase protein/fats until you're lean enough to put all those carbs to good use

IML Gear Cream!
Okay. I was under the impression that on PEDs your body handles carbs better. Since im in a caloric surplus and already taking 1g per pound protein. How else do i increase my calories ? Shouldnt i be avoiding fats ? To keep my lipid profile in check ?

Raj: remember what you studied... think balance and increase your caloric intake by 300-500 cals per day. It will take a little time if you dont want to get fat again.
Good luck.

Raj: remember what you studied... think balance and increase your caloric intake by 300-500 cals per day. It will take a little time if you dont want to get fat again.
Good luck.
Thats what I am trying to do. 500 at a time.

Why do people keep saying eat less carbs. If my protein requirement is complete, why are fat calories better than carbs ? Weight gain or loss is eventually related to calories. I would rather avoid fats to have better lipid profile but people keep telling me to cut carbs. I want to know the science behind it.

Why do people keep saying eat less carbs. If my protein requirement is complete, why are fat calories better than carbs ? Weight gain or loss is eventually related to calories. I would rather avoid fats to have better lipid profile but people keep telling me to cut carbs. I want to know the science behind it.

It depends entirely on how your body responds to carbs vs fats. My body responds much better to higher carbs and lower fats vs higher fats and lower carbs, always has.

However, most would argue that your body utilizes carbs more easily than fats for energy, and that they are stored easier. I don't know the validity of that, but I will say that most guys do respond better to lower carb diets when losing fat.

I would also say that your dietary fat intake has very little to do with your blood lipid profile unless you're slamming donuts, where I also think the lipid problems come much more from the crappy carbs than they do the grease. If I'm eating healthy, my lipids don't change regardless of whether I have days or carbs higher. The only things that screw up my lipids are orals, tren, no cardio, or eating a lot of sugary foods. Many different blood panels have shown that over the years.

It depends entirely on how your body responds to carbs vs fats. My body responds much better to higher carbs and lower fats vs higher fats and lower carbs, always has.

However, most would argue that your body utilizes carbs more easily than fats for energy, and that they are stored easier. I don't know the validity of that, but I will say that most guys do respond better to lower carb diets when losing fat.

I would also say that your dietary fat intake has very little to do with your blood lipid profile unless you're slamming donuts, where I also think the lipid problems come much more from the crappy carbs than they do the grease. If I'm eating healthy, my lipids don't change regardless of whether I have days or carbs higher. The only things that screw up my lipids are orals, tren, no cardio, or eating a lot of sugary foods. Many different blood panels have shown that over the years.
I think being able to utilise carbs depends on your insulin sensitivity. Some people have insulin resistance, thats why they are unable to utilise carbs as efficiently as others.

Last cycle i did keto, it made my lipid profile go off the charts and took a while to even come in normal range. I dont even do junk food except for my occasional cheat days.

This time I plan on eliminating all cheat days as well. Just going to re feed with healthier alternative.

I think being able to utilise carbs depends on your insulin sensitivity. Some people have insulin resistance, thats why they are unable to utilise carbs as efficiently as others.

This is exactly right.
Insulin sensitivity can be solved by loosing weight unless you have a metabolic decease
Plus for every 1g of carb you store 454g of water which can bloat you and make you look heavier.

This is exactly right.
Insulin sensitivity can be solved by loosing weight unless you have a metabolic decease
Plus for every 1g of carb you store 454g of water which can bloat you and make you look heavier.
1g stores 454g water ? Are you sure the maths is correct? We should all be roaming water tankers lol

I just saw where you said you were using kg when you threw out the 3-4x bodyweight number for carbs. I was basing it off lbs. 600-800 carbs would be entirely too many. 380g is could still be high unless you're pretty lean and insulin sensitive. But only you'll know how you're body's processing the carbs.

1g stores 454g water ? Are you sure the maths is correct? We should all be roaming water tankers lol

No.
My math is horrible.
Its 3 to 1

Get Shredded!
No.
My math is horrible.
Its 3 to 1
That makes more sense. 1g stores 3g of water. Thats muscle glycogen right ? It gets saturated after a while and you cannot store more water after a set limit thought if I am not wrong.

Back