PDA

View Full Version : Tren Ace mini log and review

Burn22
06-18-2018, 11:37 AM
Pleasantly surprised that PSL sent me not one but two Tren Aís. Iím going to run a 150mgs eod till itís gone. Iím running 150 mgs of TPP along side it. Iíve got a little Einny on hand but I may give my liver a break on this and just let the Tren do the work. Gonna pin my first of the PSL Tren today. Gonna use a 26 1 1/2Ē.

Vision
06-18-2018, 01:16 PM
You really don't need much you can 50mg Ed or eod... This stuff is potent and lab work came out pretty well on this stuff

jozifp103
06-20-2018, 03:10 AM
You really don't need much you can 50mg Ed or eod... This stuff is potent and lab work came out pretty well on this stuff

^^^Don't listen to him. He sits down when he pees. RUN THAT SHIT BOIII.

Burn22
06-20-2018, 12:24 PM
Second pin today 1.5 cc in the quad. A little pip but I always get a little sore from short esters. Nothing hindering my lifts. Got Tren cough on both pins and Iíve only ever had that once before. Only sides Iím getting so far is more sweat.

jozifp103
06-21-2018, 02:32 AM
Second pin today 1.5 cc in the quad. A little pip but I always get a little sore from short esters. Nothing hindering my lifts. Got Tren cough on both pins and Iíve only ever had that once before. Only sides Iím getting so far is more sweat.
Tren cough has got to be the most uncomfortable and unpleasant feeling ever. That first tightness that you get before it hits lets you know it's coming. Then the painfully slow onset as your chest gets tighter and tighter. Then 3-5 minutes of sweating, shortness of breath, and burning.

Ah who am I kidding....I wouldn't have it any other way.

Phill
06-21-2018, 02:36 AM
Tren cough has got to be the most uncomfortable and unpleasant feeling ever. That first tightness that you get before it hits lets you know it's coming. Then the painfully slow onset as your chest gets tighter and tighter. Then 3-5 minutes of sweating, shortness of breath, and burning.

Ah who am I kidding....I wouldn't have it any other way.

you forgot the rolling on the ground.

I had it seriously only once ... one time ... that is worth a thousand

jozifp103
06-22-2018, 02:44 AM
I meant to ask Burn, what is your experience with tren? First time? Frequent user?

Part of me is hoping you'll say first time user. It's exciting watching someone go through their first tren experience. I like to relive my first tren experience vicariously through them :)

Milford King
06-22-2018, 02:50 AM
The taste in your mouth just before tren cough hits. Anxiety....and the frantic clean up of your gear so when they find your dead body they wonít see all your shit laying around. Then a hand written note telling your family how much you love them. Ahhh the tren cough. One of the many things I hate about that compound, but I still love her.

Burn22
06-23-2018, 03:28 AM
Early morning lifts.
Straight Bench 2x12 195
2x8 225
2x5 275
2x3 315
Decline Bench 3x10 225
Incline Bench 3x8 225
3x5 245
Dumbell Flys 3x12
Cable Flys 3x12
Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 5x12
Rope Tricep Extensions 5x12

2 cups of oats and 8 egg whites 6 strips of turkey bacon before
and a protein shake with 4 egg whites post workout.
Soundtrack: Nativity in Black

Burn22
06-24-2018, 11:31 AM
Another 1.5 ccís in the VG. Slight cough. Results are what I expect from good Tren. Added weight, stamina and aggression in the gym. Skin looks thinner and grainy muscles. Striations everywhere! Feeling good considering the dose.

Eyeguy
06-24-2018, 10:37 PM
Hey man following along your already noticing changes

Burn22
06-25-2018, 09:29 AM
Itís week 6. TPP/NPP blend at 125 mgs of each eod and 150 mgs of Tren A eod. The sides really seem to come and go for me. I work 3rd and it seems like the Trensomnia really only hits me on the weekends when Iím sleeping at night🤔. The sweats are super heavy some days and not at all on others. Iím always able to push through sides.

Burn22
06-25-2018, 10:00 AM
Sorry I missed this. No itís my ď3rdĒ run of Tren. Although Iím pretty sure the second was either bunk or extremely underdosed. PSLs is definitely legit. Thereís no real test that can be done, correct? Bloods I mean.

jozifp103
06-26-2018, 03:14 AM
Sorry I missed this. No itís my ď3rdĒ run of Tren. Although Iím pretty sure the second was either bunk or extremely underdosed. PSLs is definitely legit. Thereís no real test that can be done, correct? Bloods I mean.No there's really no blood test that will detect anything other than test and estro. But mass spec/HPLC testing is the best way to verify that the product is authentic and dosed properly. Now if only I could find one of those tests on our tren ace....hmmmmm......oh what's this????

http://i66.tinypic.com/27xeziq.png

Burn22
06-26-2018, 09:45 AM
No doubts here brother! Only good Tren makes me feel this way. Iím a very laid back guy. Tren makes me, well, not so laid back sometimes lol

Burn22
06-29-2018, 11:20 PM
First vial will get finished off tomorrow. Looks like theirs about a ml to a ml and a half left which would put it at 10-10.5. Always good to get 10. Iíve bought from PSL in the ast and their always to the brim.👍🏻

jozifp103
07-02-2018, 03:25 AM
First vial will get finished off tomorrow. Looks like theirs about a ml to a ml and a half left which would put it at 10-10.5. Always good to get 10. Iíve bought from PSL in the ast and their always to the brim.
​Right on brother. Should be seeing some nice results by the time the second vial is through.

Eyeguy
07-11-2018, 06:31 AM
How are things going.

Burn22
07-14-2018, 07:38 PM
Just came back from a ten day vacation. Able to bring gear and stick to my diet for the most part. Got about a week and a half and then Iím pcting possibly for the last time. If my numbers donít get higher this time Iím going TRT/cruising on 200-300.

jozifp103
07-16-2018, 03:28 AM
Just came back from a ten day vacation. Able to bring gear and stick to my diet for the most part. Got about a week and a half and then Iím pcting possibly for the last time. If my numbers donít get higher this time Iím going TRT/cruising on 200-300.
​Nice bro how was the trip and where did you go?

Burn22
07-16-2018, 11:55 AM
Cape May New Jersey. It was very relaxing. Great seafood! Family vacation so it was tame but it really recharged the batteries.

Burn22
07-17-2018, 12:02 PM
I just pinned my last bit of NPP (from another source) and the Tren Ace provided by PSL and Iím very sad it has come to an end. Usually Iím ready to stop after 8-10 with Tren but this time was different. Didnít get the heart burn which was really nice. Nothing relieved it on previous runs. Other sides were there full force. The sweat, the insomnia, and the aggression were all more then Iíve ever experienced on Tren. Not surprising, I did up my dose to 150mgs eod. Loved it! I can tolerate lack of sleep from many years on night shift and the aggression and extra sweat are always welcome! Have always loved Euro Pharm from PSL and will continue to send business their way. So now to PCT heíll i go. Any advice on how long to wait for everything to clear? Thanks

jozifp103
07-18-2018, 03:24 AM
I just pinned my last bit of NPP (from another source) and the Tren Ace provided by PSL and Iím very sad it has come to an end. Usually Iím ready to stop after 8-10 with Tren but this time was different. Didnít get the heart burn which was really nice. Nothing relieved it on previous runs. Other sides were there full force. The sweat, the insomnia, and the aggression were all more then Iíve ever experienced on Tren. Not surprising, I did up my dose to 150mgs eod. Loved it! I can tolerate lack of sleep from many years on night shift and the aggression and extra sweat are always welcome! Have always loved Euro Pharm from PSL and will continue to send business their way. So now to PCT heíll i go. Any advice on how long to wait for everything to clear? Thanks
Thanks so much for the review brother. I'd give it about 2 weeks since you're running all short esters. Then start pct.

BTW are those B&A pics? If so could you specify which is which? I'm 99.9% sure I can tell which is which, but just to confirm.

Burn22
07-18-2018, 08:49 PM
Top one is after. This may be my last pct. Last time my test never came back. I was sub 300 after my last one and felt and looked like shit. I used to bounce back but it may be time to blast and cruise at 200 mgs of cyp. Iím doing 1500 iuís of HCG eod for the next two weeks and 100 mgs of clomid and 20 mgs of Nolva for a month. Iíd like to get my hands on HMG if I could find some.

jozifp103
07-19-2018, 02:57 AM
Top one is after. This may be my last pct. Last time my test never came back. I was sub 300 after my last one and felt and looked like shit. I used to bounce back but it may be time to blast and cruise at 200 mgs of cyp. Iím doing 1500 iuís of HCG eod for the next two weeks and 100 mgs of clomid and 20 mgs of Nolva for a month. Iíd like to get my hands on HMG if I could find some.
Yep I was in the exact same boat. My TT came back at 199 when I was in my early 20's. Couldn't get it back and there was no way I was gonna continue to feel like that at that age. Made the decision to get a prescription (which is nearly impossible at that age) and managed to find a clinic that was willing to work with me. So glad I did. I couldn't imagine going back to feeling that way.

And bro....don't tell me those B&A results are just from this one cycle of tren....must be a large gap in between pics right?