• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ethanol, everclear source needed

Bigdennis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I been looking for a website that sells non denatured ethanol, or everclear.

I get mine from the liquor store...not sure what state you're in though

Virginia stopped selling it saying it was to dangerous. Strongest you can get there is 151 now.

There is a online store you can get chloroform denatured alcohol and about anything else in small quantities. If i can get my old phone to turn on i will send you the site.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

North Carolina sells it

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Virginia stopped selling it we use to drive to North Carolina to get it.

There is a online store you can by chloroform and just about anything else you need in small quantities.

Virginia stopped selling it we use to drive to North Carolina to get it.

There is a online store you can by chloroform and just about anything else you need in small quantities.

Yeah I'm back in Virginia was in NC. But you're right we couldn't wait til summer so when we would drive to the beach(outer Banks or Myrtle Beach) so we could get it!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Make your own.

Lol - do you have any idea what a pain in the ass it is to get ethanol that pure?

Nope.

But a guy I know has a license to make fuel in this state and uses it to make his own brand of everclear, and he's no rocket scientist.

IML Gear Cream!
Nope.

But a guy I know has a license to make fuel in this state and uses it to make his own brand of everclear, and he's no rocket scientist.

Cool. It doesn’t take a genius. Like most things it just takes the right equipment, which ain’t cheap, and a little bit of knowledge combined with a decent amount of practical experience. I considered making my own whiskey, etc. in my basement at one time just as a hobby and decided it wasn’t worth the massive investment of time and resources to do it right.

Also, most spirits don’t require you to distill basically pure alcohol. The need for extreme purity for everclear raises the difficulty level and the cost of the necessary equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can buy everclear at the liquor store in socal.
I loved that stuff.

I was always under the impression it was illegal in california...but literally saw it at a liquor store down the street a week ago...blew my mind

They sell it here and I can also get some good shine damn near any flavor you want.

I was always under the impression it was illegal in california...but literally saw it at a liquor store down the street a week ago...blew my mind
I don't think it's the full strength everclear, it's 151 proof. I think the full strength is higher

However, it works for making oral solutions with raws. Hell, you could use vodka and it probably wouldn't make a difference except you may not get quite as much concentration out of it

Back