• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vial spike TD and usage pic (products too)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here we have a partial pic of a TD with some spikes as well.. Some MastE-200 with some NPP-100

I'll give a fast discription on how to use them..

1)Swab stopper with alcohol on vial, open and snap on vial spike
2) unlock needle from barrel and pull back the desired about of mL but in air exchange, screw onto spike and displace air from barrel into vial, and you will begin to have back pressure filling/pushing as you pull the mL amount, it flows easier than you have ever experienced before..

I doubled checked to see if this exact spike can be removed and reused like I have done with prior spikes, and YES, carefully pull back tabs on each side and pull off, and apply to next vial..

pslv2.jpg

pslv1.jpg

So they're reusable. At what point does sterility come into play when you transfer it from vial to vial over time? They seem cool, but re using it for extended periods of time seem like it could cause contamonation?

Said that, I know nothing about them so feel free to put me on blast if my concern is flawed.

So they're reusable. At what point does sterility come into play when you transfer it from vial to vial over time? They seem cool, but re using it for extended periods of time seem like it could cause contamonation?

Said that, I know nothing about them so feel free to put me on blast if my concern is flawed.

I don't think it's any different than using the same 18g-20g drawing pin several times over.. once it's lock on its in a sterile environment, when you transfer just use common sense swab the area again clean the exterior with rubbing alcohol and let it dry and then transfer..

I took only one ... and I regretted it.I had to take more!Not so bad, I've already put another pair in the cart ready for the next order.A really useful gadget.Thanks PSL.

Attachments

• IMG_20180627_193827.jpg
    IMG_20180627_193827.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20180627_193852.jpg
    IMG_20180627_193852.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20180627_193837.jpg
    IMG_20180627_193837.jpg
    514.8 KB · Views: 22
I took only one ... and I regretted it.I had to take more!Not so bad, I've already put another pair in the cart ready for the next order.A really useful gadget.Thanks PSL.

It flows smoothly right??? All you do is push in the air ratio for the mL you want, and pull back, and it comes out so smooth..love these things!

Yes, right. as I said I will take another couple.

Just remember you can use these over again.. it's fairly easy don't try to pull too hard on the one side will not doing it to the other you have to release the pressure all the way around and it comes right off..

Just remember you can use these over again.. it's fairly easy don't try to pull too hard on the one side will not doing it to the other you have to release the pressure all the way around and it comes right off..

yes, I know.
but I generally use 2 or even 3 different bottles at a time.
I do not want to continue to remove and put.
this gadget is very useful, the cost is reasonable and so why not have 2 3 to use?

yes, I know.
but I generally use 2 or even 3 different bottles at a time.
I do not want to continue to remove and put.
this gadget is very useful, the cost is reasonable and so why not have 2 3 to use?

I figured that you would use many vials at once I wasn't saying remove it each time, I just meant when vial was done lol..

Each time would suckkkkkk

IML Gear Cream!
I figured that you would use many vials at once I wasn't saying remove it each time, I just meant when vial was done lol..

Each time would suckkkkkk

Oh ok, so you too agree that having two or three at home is the most useful thing in this world.

Come on guys, buy buy buy!

What is the benefit? less battered rubber?

First of all, you do not need a filter needle.
do not make a thousand holes on the rubber and therefore less chance tath something going inside.

speed and confort

5cc/day. I only pin from a vial twice a week then that bitch is empty.

5cc/day. I only pin from a vial twice a week then that bitch is empty.

damn fuck... where do you inject 5cc?

Oh well, on the other hand we are all different.

I take 2-2.5 cc/day and not from the same bowl.
So one lasts 9-10 days

Oh ok, so you too agree that having two or three at home is the most useful thing in this world.

Come on guys, buy buy buy!

Argee? Shidddd... I have 5 on hand.. locked and loaded!

damn fuck... where do you inject 5cc?

Oh well, on the other hand we are all different.

I take 2-2.5 cc/day and not from the same bowl.
So one lasts 9-10 days

Cawk injects. 5 amps/day, mostly tren.

Back