• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

AG-Guys

MuscleInk89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was wondering if anyone else on the boards use AG-Guys for their AIs and SERMS? I've also tried the Clen and really liked it. Having one small issue though... On AG Guys FAQ page it states, "what's the measurement of the pipette/dropper?"
AG Guys answer: 1 FULL Pipette/Dropper = 1ML = whatever dosage ml/mg of the product.

I would always use a syringe and measure out 1ML of 10mg Aromasim and insert into my mouth.. Until I decided to measure their 1FULL pipette/dropper vs. my 1ML syringe. AG Guys pipette was short by .3 vs my syringe. I have emailed them and waiting on a response back. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this source out and have any comments to add. I am happy with the SERMS, AIs, & PDE5inhibitors. Thanks...

http://www.ag-guys.com/store/home.php

my close friend (experienced aas user) has used them for LONG time..he's never had a complaint with them..i just placed first order with them..no experience to comment on the dropper measurement tho..

I've got no doubt the liquids are 110% good to go. Just goin to keep using my oral syringe instead of their pipette/dropper. The syringe MLs don't lie.

ag-guys has been around for years .. one of the more trustable places for what you are looking for.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ for sure. Though the last few years been slacking cust, svc used to be way better. Still good source tho

ag-guys has been around for years .. one of the more trustable places for what you are looking for.

Very nice. Good to hear input from others. +1

Nolva looks nasty & I hope I never have to use it for research purposes.

L-dex reminds me of Scope. I hope I didn't pay $60 for 30ml of Scope.

Nolva looks nasty & I hope I never have to use it for research purposes.

L-dex reminds me of Scope. I hope I didn't pay $60 for 30ml of Scope.
Nolv doesn't taste nasty at all. Just finished a bottle for my pct. ldex is rough, taste the alchohal alot. Stuff works, I've used it plenty of times along with their aromasin.

Glad to hear the l-dex works. I started reading some info ?'ing quality. So, the 1st thing that hit my head was "expensive Scope" after looking & tasting it.

It's hard to believe such a small dose could do so much.

Glad to hear the l-dex works. I started reading some info ?'ing quality. So, the 1st thing that hit my head was "expensive Scope" after looking & tasting it.

It's hard to believe such a small dose could do so much.
I had bad test bloat during a cycle and used the ldex with awesome results. Just gotta experiment with your "sweet spot"

Get Shredded!
Yep been in the biz a long time and have a good reputation.... never used them but always wanted to try out there torem. Unfortunately I'm nervous to ruin a pct over bad liquids.

Btw isn't ag-guys also rui?

I could be wrong but I always thought they were two separate companies.

I was about to order from Ag Guys but I read some mixed reviews that there chems are underdosed, I usually go with chemone research but I just ordered from purchase peptides and their's seems gtg, plus cheaper pricing them chemone

Back