• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Test E on this board?

Jose Frakich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been using Pharmacon for years but they have been out of stock..looking for some grade A test with proven bloods. I was thinking about trying Robolics but they have not emailed back.

Please let me know your guys GO TO asap thanks

If pcom doesn’t have it , basic will. Heard they have some test e for domestic, but jump on that shot quick , it goes fast

Do you get pharmacom products from Basic or Pharmacomstore?? Both of those sponsors are legit.. so whichever one is out, you should just roll over to the other..

If you're looking to try a new manufacturer all together.. H-AS has Test E 300.. its painless and i've seen guys posting bloods here for years.. I think mod OTG85 did bloods for us using our testosterone.. if you want his opinion.. but we're having a sale right now on top of the fact our prices are super low to begin with.. Please let me know if you like a list OP..

Good luck brother..

Been using Pharmacon for years but they have been out of stock..looking for some grade A test with proven bloods. I was thinking about trying Robolics but they have not emailed back.

Please let me know your guys GO TO asap thanks

Robolics is good shit, been cruising on there test c for at least a year

Pharmacom
Monster
Gorilla
PSL
Drugs Gear
Domestic Supply

Any of those are solid.

There have been others with good bloodwork like gear church and Dutch I just haven't personally used them.

Pharmacom
Monster
Gorilla
PSL
Drugs Gear
Domestic Supply

Any of those are solid.

There have been others with good bloodwork like gear church and Dutch I just haven't personally used them.

You seriously cannot go wrong with those sponsors right there mentioned, all of them have had very very good reports.. just read the reviews on a lot of the sponsors here I promise you you will be very happy to see what's available at your disposal to the left and to the right.. you're at a very good place man..

Ive not pulled labs on test e since BSR days. As far as labs I trust overall GearChurch and Gorilla have my approval

IML Gear Cream!
Do you get pharmacom products from Basic or Pharmacomstore?? Both of those sponsors are legit.. so whichever one is out, you should just roll over to the other..

If you're looking to try a new manufacturer all together.. H-AS has Test E 300.. its painless and i've seen guys posting bloods here for years.. I think mod OTG85 did bloods for us using our testosterone.. if you want his opinion.. but we're having a sale right now on top of the fact our prices are super low to begin with.. Please let me know if you like a list OP..

Good luck brother..

I'd use h-as without thinking twice.

Uncle Z #1 (I'm a rep but we been around 13 years)
Z
H-as
Monster
Pharmacon

Here's some testing that was done on ours, and on a few other message boards some members gave their samples for testing, and more reports will be posted.. I was beyond impressed with this score.. I have many more, But I'll postthem when we get the rest in..

testEpsl.png

Here's some testing that was done on ours, and on a few other message boards some members gave their samples for testing, and more reports will be posted.. I was beyond impressed with this score.. I have many more, But I'll postthem when we get the rest in..

testEpsl.png

If you have them would like to see what the sustanon tested at. That’s a pretty impressive result on the test 250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have them would like to see what the sustanon tested at. That’s a pretty impressive result on the test 250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have that too,, and you'll see that one.. give me a bit as we have more coming in.. I promise I will post the sust!

testEpsl.png
Yeah I saw that over there as well and was equally impressed as you. Definitely know what your getting there lol

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Back