• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do I really need PCT?

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up guys,
So, I have been on a whole cocktail of research chems for about 9 weeks (LGD,S4,GW,MK-2866) and I finally decided to hop into my first cycle of real gear. Now I’m not saying I don’t plan on running PCT after my 10 week cycle of 500mg test cyp/weekly... I just want to know if I need to PCT off the SARMS before I start my test cycle. Ideally I would like to run the SARMS in conjunction with the test but since it is my first cycle I will most likely use S4 and MK-2866 to bridge between my first and second cycle with my PCT. let me know what y’all think. If you need any other relative information about what I’m currently on let me know, just wanna know what you veterans think.

if im reading correctly you want to jump right into a test C cycle? if so what would you need to run a PCT for? so my answer would be no

Sarms are not steroids. They were designed NOT to fuck with the body the same way (they stimulate the androgen receptors but arent meant to fuck with the HPTA).

Ive yet to hear of a need for PCT for sarms and I have a buddy who has all his athletes run sarms and they never PCT or have problems.

Youre going straight into Test...there would be no reason for a pct. Maybe if you were going Test C to SARMs I would say add some clomid and adex for a few weeks but thats mot the case.

Sarms are not steroids. They were designed NOT to fuck with the body the same way (they stimulate the androgen receptors but arent meant to fuck with the HPTA).

Ive yet to hear of a need for PCT for sarms and I have a buddy who has all his athletes run sarms and they never PCT or have problems.

Youre going straight into Test...there would be no reason for a pct. Maybe if you were going Test C to SARMs I would say add some clomid and adex for a few weeks but thats mot the case.

Lgd-4033 will shut you down HARD. If you are jumping straight to test, then no

Lgd-4033 will shut you down HARD. If you are jumping straight to test, then no

Yeah I’m thinking that I’m gunna do the first pin of 250mg test C at the beginning of the last week of my SARMS cycle.

I'm with the other guys, if you're jumping straight into a test cycle the PCT will be pointless. Not knowledgable enough on sarms to comment on those but the test will shut you down. I'm a big fan of doing bloodwork before during and after cycles so I'd recommend just running some bloods.

I'm with the other guys, if you're jumping straight into a test cycle the PCT will be pointless. Not knowledgable enough on sarms to comment on those but the test will shut you down. I'm a big fan of doing bloodwork before during and after cycles so I'd recommend just running some bloods.

I’m in my second week of test C right now. Last dose of the SARMS will be tomorrow followed by my 4th pin of test. Already started asin at 12.5mg ED. So far I am feeling good, sex drive is through the fucking roof whereas before I started the test I was definitely shut down. I will be getting mid cycle bloods as well as bloods done after I finish my PCT. I’m gunna run 500mg Test C split dose for 10 weeks followed by 100mg EOD test prop for 2 weeks leading into my PCT (nolva, Clomid, GW, possibly HCG) I will keep y’all updated

Yea keep us updated. Like said, post cycle is to get ya back up and running but not point in it if you’re shutting yourself down by introducing it exogenously.

Good luck on the run brother

Back