• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone heard of arctic titan

VOMITfox

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not titan pharms, it has a kraken/octopus on it. Can't find a single pic or review or anything on it. Got it from a guy from gym. Just wondering if anyone's even heard of it

Sounds like a sweet new Slurpee flavor.

Most likely something made locally or it's just relabeled Chinese semi-finished oils. Or it's a ugl that's been relabeled

Yeah they were a source at a board last year but I haven't seen or heard anything from them lately

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

No but Kraken rum will put your dick in the dirt.

Yeah, it was weird because the guy got me thaiger pharms, and alpha pharms shit the first time. All legit I verified in the sites and all. And then all of a sudden he gives me this! I'm like wtf I just paid same price for some McDonald's bathroom brew haha I ended up getting monsters stuff and went with that, so this shit I'll sell or keep if I'm ever in a bind.

Yeah, it was weird because the guy got me thaiger pharms, and alpha pharms shit the first time. All legit I verified in the sites and all. And then all of a sudden he gives me this! I'm like wtf I just paid same price for some McDonald's bathroom brew haha I ended up getting monsters stuff and went with that, so this shit I'll sell or keep if I'm ever in a bind.
I’ve used them a few times when I was in a pinch. Not bad stuff at all if you ask me.

The actual name of the lab is anabolic Titan. The label has a different name on it like you said. Artic Titan

IML Gear Cream!
Okay cool, yeah I don't think my guy would sell me totally bunk stuff, but idk why he switched the brand's on me, the other stuff was well dosed. But idk how this stuff is, maybe I'll throw it in another tren cycle down the road.

Okay cool, yeah I don't think my guy would sell me totally bunk stuff, but idk why he switched the brand's on me, the other stuff was well dosed. But idk how this stuff is, maybe I'll throw it in another tren cycle down the road.
If I had to guess those guys had a sale so he picked it up for a good price to make more money off of you.

Back