• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are you looking for pharmaceutical grade growth hormone?

Pharmatropin ALWAYS treated me right!

Hey Allex, hope all is going awesome. . Don’t want to call out people but on another forum people seem to be getting concerned with where pcom is going. Out of stock with stuff for a while, people not getting pcom ugh and getting other stuff and adding other brands to the site.
I look to be a pcom costumer for as long as I lift... I guess my question is there anything to be concerned about for the present and future of pcom?

Hey Allex, hope all is going awesome. . Don’t want to call out people but on another forum people seem to be getting concerned with where pcom is going. Out of stock with stuff for a while, people not getting pcom ugh and getting other stuff and adding other brands to the site.
I look to be a pcom costumer for as long as I lift... I guess my question is there anything to be concerned about for the present and future of pcom?

Hello... How are ya?

I'm happy to tell you the little I know. PharmacomStore is the older authorized seller of Pharmacom products, but it's not Pharmacom. From what I heard the owners of PharmacomStore decided it was a good time to expand the line of products.

From my end as a rep nothing really has changed. I did notice some items out of stock on the site, but it always seemed to me like a temporary thing. I didn't really get any pms regarding this.

I'm here promoting some of the new products because that's what I do, but a rep like myself only knows so much.

You may want to wait until someone from a higher position or simply with more knowledge on the subject shows up and addresses these matters. Did the people from this forum ask PharmacomStore what was going on? AFAIK all the guys that run the company have always been straight forward with everything.

Thanks for getting back to me Allex. And thanks for being as honest as possible. What you’re saying makes sense. Reason I mentioned the re stocking was because I was thinking of ordering some more test but the pcom test is out of stock and has been for some time now.

Back