• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

calf strain or tear

TX_hempknight

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
tore or strained my calf over the weekend sometime. been keeping it up and compressed and taking anti inflammatories as well as red kratom and pain killers as needed. I believe it to only be a mild to moderate tear as there wasnt much bruising and i can still walk on it somewhat.

Is there any compounds that would expedite healing?

I have been taking 2-4 iu of generic hgh 5 days on, 2 off. would injecting into the calf facilitate any direct healing?

Going to try to get back into the gym Monday, hopefully most of the swelling will go down and some pain resides. wanted to see anyones thoughts on cycling for cardio and to lightly stretch it while trying to strengthen it.

I tore my Sartorius in April.

A mix of MK677 cjc 1295 and Tb500 have worked well.

Bpc157 would the best option but, the one I listed above has me better about 2 weeks earlier then expected.

If it's tore, you need to stay off it totally.

Ice, elevation, light compression and rest. Advil to reduce swelling.

Until the swelling and bruising go down I wouldn't do anything. Then light massage to help blood flow and keeping it loose.

I wouldn't touch cardio or training at all. And if it's tore, you'll know for sure with how painful it is

If you blast and cruise nandrolone helps. GH, like you are already doing, and there's some recovery peptides that I don't know much about like tb500.

Bpc157 would the best option but, the one I listed above has me better about 2 weeks earlier then expected.
What he said^

If you're blasting test lower it to a cruise as well, I'm finding that higher test without a 19-nor makes me very prone to connective tissue injury. This is a proven theory since test lowers collagen synthesis at a dose dependant rate

If it's tore, you need to stay off it totally.

Ice, elevation, light compression and rest. Advil to reduce swelling.

Until the swelling and bruising go down I wouldn't do anything. Then light massage to help blood flow and keeping it loose.

I wouldn't touch cardio or training at all. And if it's tore, you'll know for sure with how painful it is

As usual you are a wealth of knowledge and i appreciate your input.

How long were you down for?

How are the research chems administered?

- - - Updated - - -

What he said^

If you're blasting test lower it to a cruise as well, I'm finding that higher test without a 19-nor makes me very prone to connective tissue injury. This is a proven theory since test lowers collagen synthesis at a dose dependant rate

Thanks for your feedback, currently in PCT, wrapping it up in 2 weeks. going to pull bloods etc.

As usual you are a wealth of knowledge and i appreciate your input.

How long were you down for?

How are the research chems administered?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your feedback, currently in PCT, wrapping it up in 2 weeks. going to pull bloods etc.
I was supposed to be down 8 weeks but 5 weeks in I'm feeling normal and have been able to train but only pushing about 50% to be safe.

The cjc and Tb500 are administered with slin pin injection twice a day at 200mcg per pin per peptide. Mk is 12.5mg taken oral once daily.

I was supposed to be down 8 weeks but 5 weeks in I'm feeling normal and have been able to train but only pushing about 50% to be safe.

The cjc and Tb500 are administered with slin pin injection twice a day at 200mcg per pin per peptide. Mk is 12.5mg taken oral once daily.

Thank you sir. looking into the tb500 right now.

Back