• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Td

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well i was just saying today is the day.. What ya know another count them another td just like that.. It's like i put money in the redbox and i get dvds.. WTF!! Another order will go in at the end of the wk it's to easy.. Hers what i got.

2 winny ( aqua )
3 test e just in time to finish off the sale.. I think this takes me up to 25 bottles of test e.. Stop with the sales already im going broke.

Thank you guy's at GearChurch and idog fo sho.. Best ugl I've delt with in 5yrs...one more order then get the hell out of here for a while you ernt it..lol..

Cheapthreads out..

Thanks my brother. We are grateful.

Well i was just saying today is the day.. What ya know another count them another td just like that.. It's like i put money in the redbox and i get dvds.. WTF!! Another order will go in at the end of the wk it's to easy.. Hers what i got.

2 winny ( aqua )
3 test e just in time to finish off the sale.. I think this takes me up to 25 bottles of test e.. Stop with the sales already im going broke.

Thank you guy's at GearChurch and idog fo sho.. Best ugl I've delt with in 5yrs...one more order then get the hell out of here for a while you ernt it..lol..

Cheapthreads out..

Back