• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first time on hgh

jbig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi guys, i got the blue tops from ace one kit. been on them for 12 days so far 5ius a day, in one shot at 5.00 pm
no tingling in fingers,or numb fingers or arms. i am going to get a blood test this Wednesday igf-1 and serum test.
should i pin 5ius 3 hour before test i am fasting .

Inject 10ius of GH intramuscular, not sub-q for best results, I do a delt injection 3 hours prior to blood draw.

Do not worry if you are 15 minutes early or late, a swing either way in time from injection to blood draw is not that big of a deal, but keep as close as possible.

ok good i have an appt at 11.00 on wed. so i will take the 10ius at 8.00am . i usually get my results on Monday i will post them

Cool let us know how it goes.

looks like i am having a hard time downloading picture

picture

last 3 vials blood test tomorrow at 11.00 am

Attachments

• HGH.jpg
    HGH.jpg
    694.3 KB · Views: 117
  • HGH2.jpg
    HGH2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 119
yes i got bloods done on Wednesday. every time i get my bloods done on wed they usually come back on Monday. cant wait to see results.

Just a warning, you may not have been on them long enough to return a good IGF-1 number, even if they are legitimate. Serum number should be accurate.

I did order another kit. And the tds are fast .I can take bloods in the first week of July. that would be six weeks on hgh.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

another smooth td

ACE is on point with fast delivery and communication. just pick up my second kit pharm grade 99%

Attachments

• HGH 2.jpg
    HGH 2.jpg
    857.9 KB · Views: 103
Get Shredded!
i was just showing witch kit i pick up .this is what parm grade means. Due to the addition of various other substances, no product is 100% pure. Pharmaceutical Grade products must excede 99% purity (natural sources) and contain no binders, fillers, excipients, dyes, or unknown substances. Fewer than 3% of the products on the market are pharmaceutical grade.

i was just showing witch kit i pick up .this is what parm grade means. Due to the addition of various other substances, no product is 100% pure. Pharmaceutical Grade products must excede 99% purity (natural sources) and contain no binders, fillers, excipients, dyes, or unknown substances. Fewer than 3% of the products on the market are pharmaceutical grade.

Cheers jbig. I'm confident that you will be happy.

Bones

bloods did not come today. every time i go on Wednesday i get them back on Monday. first time in three years i didn't get them back on Monday, cant wait to see results.

blood are in for aces hgh

i have been on 5ius for 16 days when i took test . i pinned 10ius im three hours before test. i know my e2 is low i was expecting my test to be 3300.

Attachments

• blood2.jpeg
    blood2.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 74
  • blood3.jpeg
    blood3.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 74
  • blood1.jpg
    blood1.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 38
last time i took igf test was three years ago i was 55 then, my score was 87

Let us know how this works with respect to what happens in the mirror over a month or two. What else are you running?

primo 840 a week pin m.w.f.
test 525 week m.w.f
just add mastp eod 100 mg i will be switching to mast e in a month

primo 840 a week pin m.w.f.
test 525 week m.w.f
just add mastp eod 100 mg i will be switching to mast e in a month
So did your test say 1982? And if so your running 525mg of Test a week for how long ?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Back