• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone have experience with Inj Glutathione?

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What was your experience and was yours from a peptide company or pharma grade

Also what was your weekly dose and mg/ml?

I'm curious what benefits I can expect. I dealt with drug/alcohol use for years and have ran quite a few orals but on my last blood work everything was within range. But if it's possible to reap any benefit then I may start including it every so often.

I've heard of some people having a detox feeling shortly after injection, I injected 200mg yesterday and did not notice much except I have a bit of a head cold and it's feeling better today, that's more coincidence I'm sure.

I also have been running NAC lately so that may have something to do with my blood work being in range.

Thanks fellas,

dosage

The daily dose of TAD generally recommended in patients receiving chemotherapy with cisplatin or analogs is 1.5 g/m2 (corresponding to 2500 mg) administered by slow intravenous route. However, the dosage is dependent on the patient's age, weight and clinical condition, and should also be correlated with the dose and the dosing regimen of the chemotherapy. In case of administration of glutathione in combination with the chemotherapy, intravenous infusion of TAD should occur within 15 to 30 minutes before the start of chemotherapy.

In the case of long-lasting therapies, the lowest doses of the product (600 mg) can be used to be administered intramuscularly or intravenously.

Ive been running 200mg ed for a month. Ive noticed 2 things. 1 my urine at first got darker for a few days and then lightened up and second my skin has cleared up from all acne, even them little on the shoulders.

Liver values lowest in years after 200-800mg wk injections. Clearer skin too. Those are the only two things I could tell.

Can someone pm.me where they ordered it from. Thx
Would love to check it out

Thanks for the input guys.

Ive been running 200mg ed for a month. Ive noticed 2 things. 1 my urine at first got darker for a few days and then lightened up and second my skin has cleared up from all acne, even them little on the shoulders.

I noticed the darker urine the next day of my first 200mg injection. I was like wtf I am not dehydrated.. or on tren.

Thanks for the input guys.

I noticed the darker urine the next day of my first 200mg injection. I was like wtf I am not dehydrated.. or on tren.

After researching more on it, I did find out the reason for the darker urine is the Glutathione detoxing the blood so your urinating out the toxins.

After researching more on it, I did find out the reason for the darker urine is the Glutathione detoxing the blood so your urinating out the toxins.

Right on. I figured I was pissing out protein and toxins.

Hopefully means it's doing something positive.

I feel some relaxation and clearer sinuses. I usually use it 2 to 3 times a week. up to 1g or more. I think it's only worth it if you're going to brew it yourself. If buying retail it can get a bit pricey, then you would be better off putting it towards hgh and/or bpc-157 if you're looking for health/healing.

Back