• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primobolan

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Methenolone enanthate, or metenolone enanthate, is a DHT based AAS. It is an ester derived of metelone commonly sold under the names Primobolan (oral)Primobolan Depot (inj.). When it interacts it does not aromatise into estrogen. It is used by athletes who are very susceptible to estrogenic side effects, having even less estrogenic properties than deca. Methenolone, in form of enanthate and acetate, is available as an IM or as an oral .
The injection is naturally regarded as having higher lasting levels. It is an enanthate ester which is quite long-acting. Since it by-passes liver breakdown on the first pass, it also has a higher survival rate. The tablets are in a short-lived acetate form. Methenolone is not 17-alpha-alkylated, but 1-methylated for oral bioavailability. This reduces the stress on the liver, but also the availability. It is considered one of the safer steroids, meaning it has few side effects. Methenolone has no estrogenic side effects, and its effects on cholesterol levels are minimal. In doses of 200 mg per week or less (IM) blood pressure is rarely changed. It is possibly one of the safest steroids for females in short term usage.

Methenolone is also not overly suppressive of the HPTA axis, although how suppressive is debatable. or this reason, many bodybuilders use it in between cycles during their "off-time" to help maintain their gains and strength. The long term safety of such a practice is possibly dangerous and can lead to permanent suppression of the HPTA axis.
Effects of Primobolan
It has a relatively elevated likeness for binding to the AR, actually binding better than test. This ability to powerfully bind to the AR may be why Primo is such a superior fat burner. Good AR binding has been positively correlated with lypolysis. Since this drug is actually used to reduce breast tumors, no ancillaries are needed, and it may actually be a useful ancillary agent on its own, due to it’s being similar to Masteron.
Also, just akin to Mast, Primo has no tendency to aromatize, and since it does not, a lot of the side effects frequently related with estrogen will not be a concern. So water retention, acne, and gyno will be virtually non-existent more or less. This deficiency of water retention combined with the slow and steady gains provided by Primo may help to explain why it has earned a reputation for creating great quality muscles.
Even though estrogenic sides are not a fear, hair loss still remains a very real fear with it, as with most DHT Derived products. Esteemed doctors who work with AIDS patients have found sufficient evidence to claim that Primo is an immune enhancer and as such is very useful for AIDS patients and many bodybuilders have used it very successfully to retain muscle while on a low calorie diet. Which to me an immune booster is always great to have especially in prep when your immune system can be compromised.

Dosage
100mgs per day of the oral is safe for equitable gains and for women, you could get away with even less like around 25mgs per day. Even though the acetate ester has a 2 to 3 day active life, your liver will do some damage to the oral version, so every day dosing will still be necessary.Commonly inj primo needs to be used at a dose of 350mgs/week to 400-600mgs/week.

http://unclez.ru/injectables/187-primobolan-depot-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.html
da69c350cd3e5d86c44316d95abfdf52.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Getting ready to run primo at 700 a week for the first time very excited.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

What brand and what experience do you have ? I have ran it at 400mg ew two years ago and was impressed.I ran it with eq and test and I got some nice cuts and separation.
My diet wasn't the greatest but I still was impressed with my results.

Primo is the shit. Hope you're running at least 16 weeks.

And some advice .... Front load it ... It kicks it in much faster.. instead of 700 week.. blast 1000mg for week 1 and 2 ... Then run 14 weeks at 500mg week. You could even do 800mg front load and then cruise on 400mg weekly ..

Good luck man. Have fun.. it's awesome.. but if you don't front load.. It will take til weeks 8-10 before magic starts to reveal itself.

Bro.. another great read man..

Hopefully everyone read your write up on EQ.. that was great too.

Methenolone enanthate, or metenolone enanthate, is a DHT based AAS. It is an ester derived of metelone commonly sold under the names Primobolan (oral)Primobolan Depot (inj.). When it interacts it does not aromatise into estrogen. It is used by athletes who are very susceptible to estrogenic side effects, having even less estrogenic properties than deca. Methenolone, in form of enanthate and acetate, is available as an IM or as an oral.......

And some advice .... Front load it ... It kicks it in much faster.. instead of 700 week.. blast 1000mg for week 1 and 2 ... Then run 14 weeks at 500mg week. You could even do 800mg front load and then cruise on 400mg weekly ..

Good luck man. Have fun.. it's awesome.. but if you don't front load.. It will take til weeks 8-10 before magic starts to reveal itself.
Thank you for the tip brother 1000mg for 2 weeks it is then I believe I will go with 600. Thanks again man.

Great information what is the best dosage for women with injectable.

Primo shines in particular situations: As a general rule I don't recommend it for beginners, who are often the ones who want to run it the most. This want is because he is afraid of sides etc.

This person is better off just starting with basic test. Of course I also recommend at least 5 years of hard natural training before anything.

Now, you put in those 5 years, and a couple more running basic cycles and now you have some muscle. Run your test base (4-500 mgs or so) with Primo (600 week) while watching diet and adding cardio. This is the way to a high quality physique.

IML Gear Cream!
Great information what is the best dosage for women with injectable.

For 100% safety? 150 mg or so. I have to ask my figure champ but she will probably under report her dosage.

Very true just like eq I'd definitely blast it the first two week's as well. Flood those receptors and by week 4 you'll feel the primo. 8 weeks of tapping your thumb is annoying and some guys probably question the gear all together when it's just a slowwwwww acting eater. Thanks for mentioning this BG.

What brand and what experience do you have ? I have ran it at 400mg ew two years ago and was impressed.I ran it with eq and test and I got some nice cuts and separation.
My diet wasn't the greatest but I still was impressed with my results.

exactly my cycle:
Test + EQ + Primo
you can not go wrong.
add some oral for a few weeks and you're good to go

I've tried pretty much everything, but IMO nothing comes close to Primo. The change in physic and quality of muscle is exceptional. Expensive, but IMO well worth it.

Whats a good dose for test to go along with the primo? 500mg-800mg a week? I am thinking of adding some NPP I have to this blast I have planned but, honestly, the shear volume of oil Im gonna be injecting is already kind of ridiculous...

Whats a good dose for test to go along with the primo? 500mg-800mg a week? I am thinking of adding some NPP I have to this blast I have planned but, honestly, the shear volume of oil Im gonna be injecting is already kind of ridiculous...
That's the hardest thing about npp is the 100mg per ml that it almost always comes in.

That's the hardest thing about npp is the 100mg per ml that it almost always comes in.

as if the 100mg per ml of primo isnt bad enough right! lol Im gonna feel like a pin cushion..

My whole cycle is going to be
Sust 500mg
Deca 900mg
Primo 600mg after 2 weeks of 1000mg each week
Tbol 75mg a day
Proviron 50mg a day
Caber on hand
Aromasin on hand gonna run this for 16 weeks.

My whole cycle is going to be
Sust 500mg
Deca 900mg
Primo 600mg after 2 weeks of 1000mg each week
Tbol 75mg a day
Proviron 50mg a day
Caber on hand
Aromasin on hand gonna run this for 16 weeks.

That's a pretty impressive cycle. What's your experience & and stats ?

Get Shredded!
That's a pretty impressive cycle. What's your experience & and stats ?
Brother I'm a old man. Lol. I'm currently 5'6" and every time I say that my wife laughs. Very hard 181 lbs body fat easily under 9%. I'm 47 years young. My first cycle was in early 96. It was the old syntex little red anadrol 50 and t 200 by brovel. Have been over 200 6 times I believe it would be less not more. That's what I'm shooting for one more time. Have a show that I'm going to do in Oct. I did this same show 2 years ago when I placed 2nd in the middle weight class. Then 2 weeks later in a accident at work the right tricep tendon was ripped completely off the bone. So for me this is a pretty big deal. I have literally treated myself like a guinea pig. Since that first cycle. I have done some dumb DUMB shit my friend. So this cycle is one from alot of experimenting. Though the primo is new and from my expierience and the advice I have sought it's the missing ingredient. Been a long time since I've been this fired up about a cycle.

Brother I'm a old man. Lol. I'm currently 5'6" and every time I say that my wife laughs. Very hard 181 lbs body fat easily under 9%. I'm 47 years young. My first cycle was in early 96. It was the old syntex little red anadrol 50 and t 200 by brovel. Have been over 200 6 times I believe it would be less not more. That's what I'm shooting for one more time. Have a show that I'm going to do in Oct. I did this same show 2 years ago when I placed 2nd in the middle weight class. Then 2 weeks later in a accident at work the right tricep tendon was ripped completely off the bone. So for me this is a pretty big deal. I have literally treated myself like a guinea pig. Since that first cycle. I have done some dumb DUMB shit my friend. So this cycle is one from alot of experimenting. Though the primo is new and from my expierience and the advice I have sought it's the missing ingredient. Been a long time since I've been this fired up about a cycle.

Let's get it brother. You got this for sure just watch your blood pressure and keep everything in check and you'll be fine. Have you ever messed with hgh ?

Let's get it brother. You got this for sure just watch your blood pressure and keep everything in check and you'll be fine. Have you ever messed with hgh ?
Right on man appreciate that. Ya I've got some gh and slin but I don't have enough gh to match the slin. so I will hold off until I can afford enough gh to do it how I want.

If he were to start a Primo cycle and wanted to start with Primo Ace added in while Primo E kicks in what would be an ideal dose of Primo Ace? I’m thinking of running 800mg Primo E with low/moderate Test

Back