• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Agent Yes Riptropins Lab Results

tommygunz

Assministrator
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
attachment.php

These are my latest lab results on the AY Rips that I recently bought. This was after a 10iu/IM injection 3hrs. prior to specimen collection.
This is the second test I have run on these from 2 different batches and the results always confirm genuine rGH.

Wasnt there a lab with double that as result?

I really think everyone is different. I think TGz was a low responder but I could be wrong. Im really thinking of running a kit to see if my numbers differ. I dont for one second dout the quality of her product im just curious as to gow much the results differ per person. I think most of the hgh ive seen him test varys from 19 and up.....I just think there's alot of varibles that can affect the results though.

everyone varies depends on age, weight, chemicals, etc etc...our bodies respond differently from each other when it comes to HGH...a 27 is VERY good I've seen as high as 59 on some tests with hyges... EKs yellows was a 15 for myself and their blues will be tested in a week so we will see...certain people are low responders...but to say 27 is ok is crazy as that is very good...

as always TY Tgzs..repped

IML Gear Cream!
attachment.php

These are my latest lab results on the AY Rips that I recently bought. This was after a 10iu/IM injection 3hrs. prior to specimen collection.
This is the second test I have run on these from 2 different batches and the results always confirm genuine rGH.

Good results. Clearly legit.

Yes I could be considered a low responder in the sense that my serum levels vary towards the low side in comparison to some other testers. I am however responding well on a therapeutic level.

Back