• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

basicstero

So fresh and so clean, clean

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Basic is mos def top shelf, love their quality, customer care, and loyalty program !! Not to mention they got one helluva rep (Dannie)

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I used Pharmacom before H-AS ... All of their gear is solid, so long as, you're getting it from an approved distributor.

BasicStero is where I went for all of my pharmacom needs.. Any considering Pharmacom products.. I highly recommend BasicStero.

I used Pharmacom before H-AS ... All of their gear is solid, so long as, you're getting it from an approved distributor.

BasicStero is where I went for all of my pharmacom needs.. Any considering Pharmacom products.. I highly recommend BasicStero.
Why did you go to H-AS?

Thank you guys. Glad you all are satisfied! Don't forget we have helpful topic here "Blood works, help with results interpretation, advices for pct and so on" Please ask there your questions ;)

Why did you go to H-AS?

How about a few fun facts:
Firstly, BasicStero never offered me a rep position, when I was blasting and cheerleading their gear.. So now, I mostly just cheer.
Second, being a rep for H-AS doesn't erase all of the positive experiences I've had with other UGL's on here, like BasicStero. I will continue to voice my support for these places, no matte my status.
Third, there's a few products that H-AS doesn't carry, which Pharmacom makes and BasicStero carries.. ie Halo, HGH, and some of their custom blends come in handy.. When we have clients that need something we do not carry.. if Basic carries it.. I'll recommend Pharmacom and send them to Basic..

I'm not speaking for BadGas but the prices are so much cheaper!

LOL.. I was thinking this wasn't exactly the proper place to say this.. ^^^ Price only gets someone in the door.. What keeps them shopping in your store is the products themselves. You can't put a price on quality and quality results.. Of which I got both from both places..

How about a few fun facts:
Firstly, BasicStero never offered me a rep position, when I was blasting and cheerleading their gear.. So now, I mostly just cheer.
Second, being a rep for H-AS doesn't erase all of the positive experiences I've had with other UGL's on here, like BasicStero. I will continue to voice my support for these places, no matte my status.
Third, there's a few products that H-AS doesn't carry, which Pharmacom makes and BasicStero carries.. ie Halo, HGH, and some of their custom blends come in handy.. When we have clients that need something we do not carry.. if Basic carries it.. I'll recommend Pharmacom and send them to Basic..

LOL.. I was thinking this wasn't exactly the proper place to say this.. ^^^ Price only gets someone in the door.. What keeps them shopping in your store is the products themselves. You can't put a price on quality and quality results.. Of which I got both from both places..

Lol I know man but it's the truth. And you're right it's about quality and customer service. Glad to hear that you guys have fixed the issues that happened. Cuz for the price and if the product is legit, there's no comparison here.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Thanks brother.. :winkfinger:

If we can win over the hearts and minds of people, in similar fashion to how Pharmacom has all across the globe, I'd be very happy with that ..

Lol I know man but it's the truth. And you're right it's about quality and customer service. Glad to hear that you guys have fixed the issues that happened. Cuz for the price and if the product is legit, there's no comparison here.

Back