• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do I dare ask…

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is primo still on the up and coming? :eek:

Fuck yeah bro!!!!!!!!! I’m super excited now!!! Can we get Clen, also?....just jumped on the test c/p blend and the masteron enanthate. 2nd poke this am. 400 of each per week. Maybe it’s psychological but I feel awesome. Expect for mild anxiety which I’ve had since I was a kid. Lol

Great deal bro. Let me check on Clen.

Fuck yeah bro!!!!!!!!! I’m super excited now!!! Can we get Clen, also?....just jumped on the test c/p blend and the masteron enanthate. 2nd poke this am. 400 of each per week. Maybe it’s psychological but I feel awesome. Expect for mild anxiety which I’ve had since I was a kid. Lol

Any specifics? How many mg/mL? I’m stoked, love my other GC gear and Primo is my next cycle. Please 200 mg/mL, lol, fewer pins and volume the better

This is GREAT news! I was just talking to my wife, trying to figure out my next cycle. Test mast tren? Test npp dbol? NOPE! dbol test primo it is! That was my original choice but gc didn’t have primo yet and I can’t stray from gc! I’ll be patiently waiting...

Ill have to check bro. 200mg would be nice!

Any specifics? How many mg/mL? I’m stoked, love my other GC gear and Primo is my next cycle. Please 200 mg/mL, lol, fewer pins and volume the better

💪💪💪 devildog!

This is GREAT news! I was just talking to my wife, trying to figure out my next cycle. Test mast tren? Test npp dbol? NOPE! dbol test primo it is! That was my original choice but gc didn’t have primo yet and I can’t stray from gc! I’ll be patiently waiting...

Ill have to check bro. 200mg would be nice!

Yes 200mg is good but I see nothing wrong with a dose of 150mg. Your still getting a nice higher mg per ml and your price point will be more attractive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back