• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Test E and C Sale..due to heavy demand..has been extended again..Merry Christmas!

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

Due to heavy demand, GC has extended the sale again.

Hit me up for details if you don't have the info.

Thanks for your loyalty.

L

GC vacation starting soon. Jump on this sale!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Going to try to catch this again before it ends. Doing a lot of traveling so might have to next time. I have plenty, but I want more!

Going to try to catch this again before it ends. Doing a lot of traveling so might have to next time. I have plenty, but I want more!
You can never have enough test... especially if your a blast and cruiser..time to stock up

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

No doubt. I love the GC TPP!!!

You can never have enough test... especially if your a blast and cruiser..time to stock up

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Wait i thought this sale ended may 31?
Is it still going? I want 20 more test E... You can never have enough test...

Cheapthreads out..

Then i got a big order with you then. I just remembered idog my other order form our talk a few wks ago.. That plus this should be good for a min.. I will talk to you in a few day's i need it out before you guy's go on your R&R.. this will complete me..lol...

Cheapthreads out..

Ok...holla at your boi via pm.💪

Then i got a big order with you then. I just remembered idog my other order form our talk a few wks ago.. That plus this should be good for a min.. I will talk to you in a few day's i need it out before you guy's go on your R&R.. this will complete me..lol...

Cheapthreads out..

Sale is still going strong.💪

sale is still rocking!

Test sale is still in effect!💪

Back