PDA

View Full Version : First Order of HGH w/ HuPharna

Babooks83
06-01-2018, 06:38 AM
So I decided to pull the trigger w/ Alan over at HuPharma and their GMP HGH. I was trying to order 120iu's worth of GH and my phone wasn't allowing me to finalize order, so I e-mailed Alan and he probably responded in less than 10 mins. He saw I was a first time client and basically made sure to get the info he needed and I had the WU transfer info right away. He made it as easy as possible for me. I will check-in each step of the process. I will be sending WU today and with HuPharma being local I hope to report back about their Product soon. Take care,

BB from Boston

Babooks83
06-01-2018, 09:17 PM
All within the first 24 hrs, Order Placed, Transfer sent and Picked up, and shipping date confirmed. Sometimes whsn you place a small order, you don't expect to get treated like you matter, but HuPharma has done exactly that. Prompt responses every step of the way from Alan, which I couldn't ask for anything more. This has been a wonderful experience and Im glad I decided to pull the trigger with this sponsor. As I stated in the source sectiom, I shall report back once delivery occurs and Im able to try out the product. Take care,

.BB from Boston

BadGas
06-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Bro.. I thought you said you were canceling your order for ACE HgH because:

A family member had an emergency with some important financial obligations, and in my house growing up, my old man instilled that that comes before anything. So with another sponsor you are able to purchase by the 10iu vial. I'm down to under 30iu's so i needed a bridge until im able to buy a whole kit or 2. Take care,

BB from Boston http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/81985-Ace-Labs-Kit-3-Ordered?p=1398789&highlight=#post1398789

So I decided to pull the trigger w/ Alan over at HuPharma and their GMP HGH. I was trying to order 120iu's worth of GH and my phone wasn't allowing me to finalize order, so I e-mailed Alan and he probably responded in less than 10 mins. He saw I was a first time client and basically made sure to get the info he needed and I had the WU transfer info right away. He made it as easy as possible for me. I will check-in each step of the process. I will be sending WU today and with HuPharma being local I hope to report back about their Product soon. Take care,

BB from Boston

Now I see this ^^^^^ .. How are we suppose to believe what you say when you're contradicting your own words??

superted99
06-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Good to hear mate _ we do our best with customers treating them all the same both small and large,

Thanks again

All within the first 24 hrs, Order Placed, Transfer sent and Picked up, and shipping date confirmed. Sometimes whsn you place a small order, you don't expect to get treated like you matter, but HuPharma has done exactly that. Prompt responses every step of the way from Alan, which I couldn't ask for anything more. This has been a wonderful experience and Im glad I decided to pull the trigger with this sponsor. As I stated in the source sectiom, I shall report back once delivery occurs and Im able to try out the product. Take care,

.BB from Boston

Babooks83
06-03-2018, 03:28 AM
Good to hear mate _ we do our best with customers treating them all the same both small and large,

Thanks again

Everything has been extremely prompt from the communication to the M.O. Transfer info and completing that end of things within 24 hrs. I was told order was supposed to be shipped yesterday and currently waiting on the information from that end of things. I have no complaints so far. Take care,

BB from Boston