• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC test and tren review

Nitronick60

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im on week 3-4 of my test tren cycle and my body is starting to feel like its hydrologic powered. The strength gains are incredible. Its definitely good shit! Also have to mention the customer service. Its my first time ordering off of a forum and I thought for sure all of these guys would be stereotypical douche bag meat heads LOL but he was super nice and got me squared away immediately. GC fan for sure 👍

Your in good hands. Ran his Test E, Dbol, TPP/NPP blend and Tren A. All are and have given me incredible results. He’s pretty much a one stop shop too. If only they carried Proviron🙏🏻

Welcome home bro!

Im on week 3-4 of my test tren cycle and my body is starting to feel like its hydrologic powered. The strength gains are incredible. Its definitely good shit! Also have to mention the customer service. Its my first time ordering off of a forum and I thought for sure all of these guys would be stereotypical douche bag meat heads LOL but he was super nice and got me squared away immediately. GC fan for sure 

- - - Updated - - -

💪 appreciate you bro.

Your in good hands. Ran his Test E, Dbol, TPP/NPP blend and Tren A. All are and have given me incredible results. He’s pretty much a one stop shop too. If only they carried Proviron

Back