• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what to use on cruise

juiceddawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What would you guys use besides test when you guys are going to cruise for awhile? I'm planning on using around 250mg 0r 300mg a week of test cyp,would like to know if you guys use something like hcg or proviron with it. Thanks in advance for the help.

What would you guys use besides test when you guys are going to cruise for awhile? I'm planning on using around 250mg 0r 300mg a week of test cyp,would like to know if you guys use something like hcg or proviron with it. Thanks in advance for the help.
I personally use 150mg deca to keep my tendons happy. It's not a real cruise/TRT if you're adding other compounds though. If I could I'd run GH during cruise to help retain size and help repair connective tissue

You can add Primo,Mast,NPP,Deca and even EQ. Lots to choose from. It's more like a low dose cycle.

Thank you guys for the help. Montego 1 ? for you sir,you say I can take mast with this cruise are you talking about Mast A or Mast E or does it matter.

Thank you guys for the help. Montego 1 ? for you sir,you say I can take mast with this cruise are you talking about Mast A or Mast E or does it matter.
Doesn't matter but, the Enanthate ester would be better IMO due to less frequent injections.

There is only one source that I've ever seen who has Mast Ace.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Back