• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Competing In December

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I plan on competing in december, a local show. Not something huge. Now this will be my first show, so I am clueless as to how to prepare.
Currently I am on a cut, started from 121kg and now at 94 kg, in a duration of 5 months.
I am not on anything atm. Going natural.
I want to know how should I proceed if I want to be stage ready by mid december.
Should I cut more and then use aas to gain and then cut again or should i just continue slow cut for 3 months then lean gain on cycle for 2 months and cut for 4 weeks.

A little help will be much appreciated.

Also I am planning on using just Test, maybe proviron or winstrol with it but no tren or other nasty shit.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I don't know much about competing, but I highly suggest hiring a good coach for a prep. That way you'll have a less subjective set of eyes that already has the knowledge about manipulating diet/salt/water/drugs to bring you in. I'm looking into possibly doing a show in next April but that depends entirely on whether my budget allows for the coaching and drugs necessary to do well

does any one here know what you look like right now, today?

Or what class you plan on competing in?

I don't know much about competing, but I highly suggest hiring a good coach for a prep. That way you'll have a less subjective set of eyes that already has the knowledge about manipulating diet/salt/water/drugs to bring you in. I'm looking into possibly doing a show in next April but that depends entirely on whether my budget allows for the coaching and drugs necessary to do well
I dont want an online coach and local coaches just believe in "more the merrier". Keep upping the doses for magic.

I need a general guideline as to how any of you would proceed 6 months prior to a show.
Its my first show and i just want an independant flight.
Will hire coach for future shows if I find this one fun.

Going natural.
I want to know how should I proceed if I want to be stage ready by mid december.
Should I cut more and then use aas to gain and then cut again or should i just continue slow cut for 3 months then lean gain on cycle for 2 months and cut for 4 weeks.

. . .

Also I am planning on using just Test, maybe proviron or winstrol with it but no tren or other nasty shit.
That's a bad plan. First things first, post pics, doing mandatories. Then we can advise you better. Going natty is a bad idea. No tren or other nasty shit is a bad idea. I would tell you to do test now, EQ, too, masteron, and add tren as you get closer. hgh all the way through every day. Dbol to start out.

But it is hard to say without knowing your current condition and what level of competition you expect to be there.

I looked at local contest photos, and it appears bodybuilding is not very popular at all around here. Few competitors. And the photos were so drastically different from year to year that there was no way to tell what the competition was going to look like. Most years a bunch of skinny fats who look like they have no business being up there and then there is a guy some years who looks almost like an IFBB pro. LOL!

Anyway, post a pic and you will get better guidance. Say how tall you are, too, at 94 kg.

You'll need 12-16 weeks of cutting, depending upon how lean you are after your recent cut. So that leaves only 8-12 weeks of growth - not much time. If you do not have a lot of lean muscle, you might want to pick a contest that is later and spend some time growing, but I would not even do that until you get down to single digit body fat. THEN start growing muscle.

That's a bad plan. First things first, post pics, doing mandatories. Then we can advise you better. Going natty is a bad idea. No tren or other nasty shit is a bad idea. I would tell you to do test now, EQ, too, masteron, and add tren as you get closer. hgh all the way through every day. Dbol to start out.

But it is hard to say without knowing your current condition and what level of competition you expect to be there.

I looked at local contest photos, and it appears bodybuilding is not very popular at all around here. Few competitors. And the photos were so drastically different from year to year that there was no way to tell what the competition was going to look like. Most years a bunch of skinny fats who look like they have no business being up there and then there is a guy some years who looks almost like an IFBB pro. LOL!

Anyway, post a pic and you will get better guidance. Say how tall you are, too, at 94 kg.

You'll need 12-16 weeks of cutting, depending upon how lean you are after your recent cut. So that leaves only 8-12 weeks of growth - not much time. If you do not have a lot of lean muscle, you might want to pick a contest that is later and spend some time growing, but I would not even do that until you get down to single digit body fat. THEN start growing muscle.

Competition is horse shit here, specially for local shows. Most of the guys are just shreded with no mass or muscle quality. They do the steroids part but forget the nutrition part.
Im not planning on going natty through out but being on for 4-5 months is scary. If i jump on cycle now. Its a good 6 month away. Means i have to stay on through out since theres no time for a pct and rest period.
And that will highly increase chances of going on trt which i dont want at the age of 30.

Current plan is to reach single digit but its going pretty slow with a weight loss of 0.7-1kg a week.
Im 6 feet tall. Biceps 17 inches, waist 37, chest 48, legs 27. I have a high deposit of fat in my chest area and flanks, which i was never able to get rid of before (even at 9% fat, dexa scanned) but this time its a lot less and im hoping it goes away completely.

Will update with pics soon. Havent had time to take proper ones. Been busy with constructing my gym and its the month of ramadan. So many festivities.

Competition is horse shit here, specially for local shows. Most of the guys are just shreded with no mass or muscle quality. They do the steroids part but forget the nutrition part.
Im not planning on going natty through out but being on for 4-5 months is scary. If i jump on cycle now. Its a good 6 month away. Means i have to stay on through out since theres no time for a pct and rest period.
And that will highly increase chances of going on trt which i dont want at the age of 30.

Current plan is to reach single digit but its going pretty slow with a weight loss of 0.7-1kg a week.
Im 6 feet tall. Biceps 17 inches, waist 37, chest 48, legs 27. I have a high deposit of fat in my chest area and flanks, which i was never able to get rid of before (even at 9% fat, dexa scanned) but this time its a lot less and im hoping it goes away completely.
Yeah, well, that is exactly what I am saying. Get on and stay on. At a 37 waist, you need to cut, cut, cut. That will get rid of the fat deposits on your chest area and flanks. 0.7-1kg a week is not slow. That is perfect.

But I would say to be on testosterone at least to prevent muscle loss, and if you are serious about wanting to compete, you need to be on more than that from now through December.

Before and after photos and a winning trophy will be good marketing for your gym, too.

IML Gear Cream!
You have no clue how hard it is to get stage ready.......that's not meant to be an insult.

I would start cutting and re evaluate in a few months.......

Your comment about the local guys.... Yeah. We'll see how you look at 4-6% bf. Nobody ever has as much lean mass as they think they do and always have more fat then they think they do.

Yeah, well, that is exactly what I am saying. Get on and stay on. At a 37 waist, you need to cut, cut, cut. That will get rid of the fat deposits on your chest area and flanks. 0.7-1kg a week is not slow. That is perfect.

But I would say to be on testosterone at least to prevent muscle loss, and if you are serious about wanting to compete, you need to be on more than that from now through December.

Before and after photos and a winning trophy will be good marketing for your gym, too.
Getting on and staying on, will probably get me to trt for life. Is compeitition really that harsh a trade off ? What about the physique class. Even for that ?

You have no clue how hard it is to get stage ready.......that's not meant to be an insult.

Your comment about the local guys.... Yeah. We'll see how you look at 4-6% bf. Nobody ever has as much lean mass as they think they do and always have more fat then they think they do.
I agree, everyone underestimates the bf and over estimates the lbm.
I guess i will keep the natural cut for 2 more months to see where I stand.

Also, you post pics and I'll give an honest assessment.
I will inbox it to you for obvious reasons. I dont want to give wanking material to some of my admirers :D

I will inbox it to you for obvious reasons. I dont want to give wanking material to some of my admirers :D

Some guys arent picture posters.. No big deal. But No coach would give advice before seeing a client. If they did, it would basically be a shot in the dark.

I will be sending Montego.
Plus i dont need someone to spoon feed me. Just point in the general direction

I agree, everyone underestimates the bf and over estimates the lbm.
I guess i will keep the natural cut for 2 more months to see where I stand.

By natural do you mean no steroids? or what? Cause you could run GH and clen with t3.. You will cut a lot faster that way. Assuming your only worried about you hormones and not your heart. Clen can be hell on a persons left ventricle.

Get Shredded!
Getting on and staying on, will probably get me to trt for life. Is compeitition really that harsh a trade off ? What about the physique class. Even for that ?
Yes, even for that. I am assuming you want to do well. If not, then whatever floats your boat.

At 37 waist you still have a lot to lose. Losing all of that weight with no testosterone in your system, well, you don't really think that is going to end in a trophy in December, do you?

By natural do you mean no steroids? or what? Cause you could run GH and clen with t3.. You will cut a lot faster that way. Assuming your only worried about you hormones and not your heart. Clen can be hell on a persons left ventricle.
Im against anything that can remotely end up in me being in the hospital. Clen, i will probably never take. GH I can do. T3, nope.
Every since I had my daughter. Priorities changed. I got no right to deprive a child off her father for my own fuckeries.

So what did you decide? What's the plan? Are you going to do a precontest prep log with pictures?

So what did you decide? What's the plan? Are you going to do a precontest prep log with pictures?
Still weighing in the pros and cons. Wikl probably start cycle in september. After im done cutting naturally. Good ol dianabol and test. Meanwhile i need to focus on my gym.

Yes it does, you will embarrass yourself, badly.
So that hurts you ?
It fuels me up. Imma get those bitches on their knees next time.

Did you? So what's the verdict?
Not yet. Even atm sitting in a meeting with my architect. Barely have time for gym.

I responded just now.

Raj can share my thoughts if he chooses to. I looked at what he sent from the stand point of if I were working with someone and gave my honest opinion.

This thread reeks of the "I've never competed but I could if I wanted to." statements people make.
NOTHING about competing is easy. And it's not hard in the normal ways that you can overcome things that are "hard to do.".
I wasn't exactly fat but started 29 weeks from a show I intend to win. I'm glad I did. I've gotten pretty lean and over five months away. It's really easy to underestimate how hard it will be to get in shape.
One thing to remember in regards to the quality of local shows is that you aren't competing against the other guys. You are competing against yourself. Everything you do prior, determines how you look on stage. Sure, you will be judged against other competitors, but you have zero control of that.
If you "just want to show up and see how things go" or whatever, then you will be wasting not only your time, but pointlessly restricting your life style, family time, add expenses, etc. Not worth it in any way, imo.

If you want to compete, then go for it! But do so with the fervor of training and preparing for the Olympia. If you do it half assed, it will show like a neon sign when you step onstage in front of hundreds of people, all there to look for things that are WRONG with you, not what's good.

Back