• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

apology to olympus

bigmarc44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some of us on here owe Olympus and their reps a big apology for doubting their gear.because I received some jugs with a little cloudiness im them i panicked.if this happen to you,boil them for less than 10 minutes and no more cloud problem..I have in fact received gear in the past with some cloudiness in themdrom amother fucked up source. I did the same,i boiled them and yes they were bunked that is why I panicked. However this was not the case with Olympus....

Does cloudy gear indicate that the soluable is not mixed with the oil completely? I assume that the heating is for that purpose, and when they do not apply enough heat, the result is a cloudy mix? Either way I prefer a lab that takes great care to make sure evrything is just right, Then, you have a higher confidence regarding the dose, and the sanitization of the product.

Some of us on here owe Olympus and their reps a big apology for doubting their gear.because I received some jugs with a little cloudiness im them i panicked.if this happen to you,boil them for less than 10 minutes and no more cloud problem..I have in fact received gear in the past with some cloudiness in themdrom amother fucked up source. I did the same,i boiled them and yes they were bunked that is why I panicked. However this was not the case with Olympus....
Please post this in The Pit so I can send you an infraction.........You must be kidding.negged

It was not cloudy, he sent me a picture. He ordered Test C. Weather isn't warm, nor is it warm during travels to its final destination...

This is just the kind of shit I was talking about yesterday.
Lol. I read that thread. I also commented on how it always ends with the complainer making an apology. WTF people? If you don't want the chance of your gear crashing during delivery then either don't order in the winter or brew your own. If not then suck it up and heat up the gear. Simple. No reason to post pointless threads. Shit happens. What happens due to weather or the shipper fucking something up is out of the hands of the supplier. It doesn't mean they don't care about the quality of the product or the customer. Even though it's out of their hands 99.9% of the time the supplier takes care of the problem if the customer handles the communication the right way.

Well, at least he apologized to Olympus. That's a good thing.

The lesson here is think before you post, and ALWAYS contact a board rep to work on your problem before posting about said problem in an open forum.

For all the Reps out there- please chime in. It seems like this is a constant topic. How often do your clients get cloudy gear? Is it 1 in 10 or 1 in 20 or more? I would think with the right process and controls in place this wouldn't be a problem. But maybe there are factors we do not understand.
I have been lucky and had ordered gear to my wintery state and my gear had no issues. Now if the process can be controlled, then people saying "shit happens" is unacceptable and sponsors who want to be the best should hold themselves to a higher standard IMO. I am interested in hearing from you reps on this.

For all the Reps out there- please chime in. It seems like this is a constant topic. How often do your clients get cloudy gear? Is it 1 in 10 or 1 in 20 or more? I would think with the right process and controls in place this wouldn't be a problem. But maybe there are factors we do not understand.
I have been lucky and had ordered gear to my wintery state and my gear had no issues. Now if the process can be controlled, then people saying "shit happens" is unacceptable and sponsors who want to be the best should hold themselves to a higher standard IMO. I am interested in hearing from you reps on this.

Not trying to be a dick, srs question...

wouldnt ANY gear crash if you put it in the freezer? What's so different about some of these people in neg 10* weather in North Dakota or Idaho or something having a package on the doorstep freezing, etc? I don't know enough about gear to know, and I'm not willing to put my pfyser script T Cyp into the freezer to find out...

IML Gear Cream!
I have had a $200 bottle of Watson Test Cyp from a pharmacy for my TRT script crash in the cold, I have had a $20 bottle of UGL gear crash because it is cold. 1 in 10, 1 in 20, 1 in a million there is no way to tell what will happen.

We control our gear until it is dropped off with the shipper. At that point who knows what the fuck happens to it. Does it sit on a freezing loading dock, in back of a freezing truck while the delivery guy eats lunch, does it sit in a mailbox or on a doorstep for hours in the cold? How do we know. What I do know is if the gear will not return to solution and you follow the directions we ask, we will replace it. But only if you handle yourself in a professional manner. Send a PM and let us know what happened. If we ask for pictures, send them. Be respectful and we will work with you. Start a call out thread and then as I said in my post yesterday, go fuck yourself.

One guy on this board received gear twice that crashed, BECAUSE IT SAT IN THE COLD ON HIS PORCH WHILE HE WAS AT WORK. We asked him to follow our protocol, he did and we replaced all the gear and threw in some extra for his trouble. But he did it right, if he had started a thread calling us out, he could take the crashed gear and shove it.

I'm done with this discussion, if you don't like me, Ez, Olympus or they way we ask that things be done then I don't give two shits. There are plenty of great sponsors here you can go to. If the same thing happens with them, so be it. Gear sits out and crashes, guess what? They will ask you to do the same thing we do. Don't just expect free gear because you said you had an issue. Provide proof, and guess what? We will fix the issue.

All of you have a nice day!!

Anabolic5150, that helps clear up some of this. From what you are saying freezing weather causes gear to crash. Does gear crash in the summer months? If so what would those reasons be? As far as a proper way to respond to crashed gear or other issues- I agree the right steps should be followed and calling out someone publicly with out following those steps is uncalled for.

Anabolic5150, that helps clear up some of this. From what you are saying freezing weather causes gear to crash. Does gear crash in the summer months? If so what would those reasons be? As far as a proper way to respond to crashed gear or other issues- I agree the right steps should be followed and calling out someone publicly with out following those steps is uncalled for.

I personally have never had gear crash in the summer, can it happen because of extreme heat, I don't know. I would imagine that heat could cause negative things to occur, but I for one have never had it happen. Others that may have had issues can chime in with input.

On the calling out issue, we just ask that you be professional. When I first started buying gear through on-line sources I had an issue with one sponsor who is no longer around. I sent a polite PM to their rep, explained my issue in a professional manner and waited about a day and a half for a response. The rep asked for a couple of days to work on it and I said fine. 4 days later the sponsor himself sent a PM and asked for photos, which I submitted without hesitation. 2-3 days later I received a reply from the sponsor that a replacement pack was on the way with an extra bottle of test for my trouble. The sponsor then thanked me for acting the way I did and not being a jerk. I thanked him back for taking care of me and made several more orders through them all with great success. Had I been a dick in this situation, he would have blown me off I believe. Remember, you will be treated as you treat us. Be polite, we will too. Be a dick and expect the same in return.

Anabolic- that is one of my rules in life: Treat people as I would want to be treated. Then if they are ass's after the fact- thats a whole different story.

This thread is ridiculous along with all the bullshit in it

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is ridiculous along with all the bullshit in it

Anabolic- that is one of my rules in life: Treat people as I would want to be treated. Then if they are ass's after the fact- thats a whole different story.

Very true. I've dealt with Olympus and they've always been professional. It's when you go out of your way and disrespect a company or do uncalled for things that people don't respond. You can catch more flys with honey than vinegar or however the saying goes.

Not trying to be a dick, srs question...

wouldnt ANY gear crash if you put it in the freezer? What's so different about some of these people in neg 10* weather in North Dakota or Idaho or something having a package on the doorstep freezing, etc? I don't know enough about gear to know, and I'm not willing to put my pfyser script T Cyp into the freezer to find out...
How long do you think all gears are exposed to sub zero temps? I would think it is subjected to coldness if transported state to state by truck, in which most package are air mailed. Post office is heated when the pack is being mailed? When driven to your house mailman has heat in his truck? So I really ask how much time are they exposed to the weather?

If you put your gear in a freezer it takes about 1.5-2 minutes per ml to crash. So about 20-30 min of being exposed to freezing temp can crash your gear. Don't believe me? Put a vial in your freezer. You can bring it back by simply warming it back up. I heard this about a year ago and tried it. Sure As shit about 30min my shit was crashed.

Get Shredded!
If you put your gear in a freezer it takes about 1.5-2 minutes per ml to crash. So about 20-30 min of being exposed to freezing temp can crash your gear. Don't believe me? Put a vial in your freezer. You can bring it back by simply warming it back up. I heard this about a year ago and tried it. Sure As shit about 30min my shit was crashed.

Interesting...

And where did you read the 1.5/2 mins per ml? Everything you just said is broscience. Please type something worth reading.

Owed reps ^^^^

Funny how certain sponsors seem to have this problem more then others..... I'm on TRT and have ordered Watson test thru mail order for years. NEVER have I received a cloudy vial in the winter.

And where did you read the 1.5/2 mins per ml? Everything you just said is broscience. Please type something worth reading.
The 1.5-2 min per ml is an average not an exact. I thought the same thing you did until I tried it for myself. Some will crash faster some will not. After 30 min in the freezer it should be crashed it at the very least starting to.

The 1.5-2 min per ml is an average not an exact. I thought the same thing you did until I tried it for myself. Some will crash faster some will not. After 30 min in the freezer it should be crashed it at the very least starting to.

Im guessing no hormones. But cant prove it because when I seen some of the shit floating in the oil i stopped injecting

Complete broscience like I said. It may or may not freeze, and many have people did this before.

I'm going to start a new thread with pics of what I just did to show you the best I can its true and also to show people who don't know how to bring back crashed gear. I respect your opinion and hope this doesn't turn into an argument. That isn't my intention. My intention is solely to help educate.

Back