• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DG Trial experience

Packman84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just tried DrugsGear, had a very positive experience. Their rep dealt with all my odd / paranoid questions (I've been avoiding buying online because I'm not comfortable with receiving stuff in the mail). Everything went super smooth. It was normal delivery but I got my package within 2 days (not 2 nights, I got it around 8:00 pm the second day). Anyway, wanted to give them a shout out. I was a little unsure about what was legit or not at first, but they're the real deal.

Side question: Anyone know any place in NY or Northern NJ that sells pins / 3cc 22-25 gauge. Technically I think NY law provides that pharmacies are supposed to sell you up to 10 if you ask, but they can also have their own policies as well (according to them anyway lol). Also, many stores say that this only applies to insulin needles (which makes sense because the law probably to ensure heroin users access to clean needles, not body builders or power lifters). I did find a spot near 238th and Broadway in Kingsbridge. Also, the rep from DrugsGear gave me a great online source. But again, back to the whole mail thing, plus I don't know what the package looks like and I don't know whose gonna see it and know my business etc. Bottom line, does anyone know any stores in the NYC area that sell pins without an Rx. Thanks again for everyones help. It's greatly appreciated. Also, thanks again to DG, you guys came through quickly, efficiently and accurately.

Search Amazon. They have everything you need and it’ll come in an Amazon box. Luer Lock 3 ml 25 ga x 1 in. Just make sure it’s medical and not a blunt tip dispensing syringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review, Packman84! :winkfinger::winkfinger:

Back