• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Z Domestic

sb8578

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been out of the gym for 2 years with a severe shoulder injury. Two surgeries no luck. I used to get my gear from Vis Vires but I heard he is no more. I am starting an HGH cycle in the hopes of repairing my shoulder. Since I've been out of the mix for so long I went with Uncle Z Domestic. I knew the name, and remembered him to be like IP Gear. I've got two orders so far. In addition to the HGH I got some HCG and Proviron. Delivery was excellent. Less than 5 days. I can definitely feel the Proviron working and the HCG gave my balls that boost (I am on TRT) I just started the HGH. Does anyone have experience with their G-Tropin?
The reason I am asking is I know it will take months for my shoulder to heal (if at all) and I want to know if I should stock up from Uncle Z.

Back