• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

precompetition log : IBFA world championship

Joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hallo guys , next monday i will start my Uncle z sponsored new log . I will compete in the IBFA world championship in Rome ( Italy ) end of october 2018 . This will be a detailed log which will include diet , training , cycle and of course lots of pics .
Stay tuned and.......train hard :)

Looking forward to the new log and cycle as always.

It's on guys , started my prep today . Started this morning with a solid shoulders workout

One arm rear delts high cable 5x10 reps
Smith machine behind the neck press 5x10
Standing dumbells laterals 4x12
EZ bar upright rows 4x10
Rope face pulls 3x15
Pre-intra workout had 20g bcaa flavoured drink followed 30m after workout by my first meal : 40g whey iso , 60g oatmeal with some raspberries .
2°meal of the day 2 hours later was a can of tuna with tomatoes and olive oil . Also had a greens powder drink with this meal

Pic taken after my chest-back workout this morning . My coach has me training each bodypart 2x week . Less sets , max intensity . Each workout lasts no more than 30m . Did 10 sets each for chest and back
18052907525544378.jpg

Starting next week :
Sustanon 375 ew
Primo 300ew
Npp 300ew
Maybe add boldenone after a few weeks
Proviron 50mg ed
All EP gear of course thanks to Z

Legs today

Leg press 10x20 reps pyramid style
Seated leg curls 4x10
Leg extensions ( first tine after my accident 3 months ago )
4x15 reps
Adductors 4x20
Abductors 4x20
Weight holding at 87-88 kg at 5'7

IML Gear Cream!
I would double that test...it will help with the drive to train, diet, do cardio, especially with your build. Run 750 now straight through until 3 weeks out.

I would double that test...it will help with the drive to train, diet, do cardio, especially with your build. Run 750 now straight through until 3 weeks out.

Hey bro this is just a cycle to start with , after a 3 months of rehab .Will increase doses along the way always keeping an eye on bloodwork . I'm due for a full panel check up in 2 weeks . Also do not forget i'm 62 , in great health and intend to stay that way:)

I did not know you were 62....wow. Go 500 but carry that straight in. Are you running GH?

This pic from last year was taken 5 weeks out from IBFA european championship in Italy . I placed 3° in the over 60 division . I was on 3.6 ius of genos ed
180531101414624572.jpg

This pic from last year was taken 5 weeks out from IBFA european championship in Italy . I placed 3° in the over 60 division . I was on 3.6 ius of genos ed
180531101414624572.jpg

Good god god that is pure dick skin right there. I need to start banging out the growth again. Only if it didn’t make me so tired. Is there anything I can do to offset the sleepiness?

Good god god that is pure dick skin right there. I need to start banging out the growth again. Only if it didn’t make me so tired. Is there anything I can do to offset the sleepiness?
In the past I tried loading Adderall and tons of coffee to no effect. It's almost an impervious fatigue/tiredness for me

Yes, take GH at night before you go to bed 👍

Things that helped me :
Cardarine
ECA stack
clen 2 weeks on 2 off
Also taking gh at night

Get Shredded!
Cardio-abs today , 40m on treadmill followed by 15m abs work . Still not received my supplements:) so until then it's only sustanon 375 mg ew

Things that helped me :
Cardarine
ECA stack
clen 2 weeks on 2 off
Also taking gh at night

I'm going to start 4iu of growth in a few weeks with my next blast. Npp,eq, test,cyp and growth. I'm going to try the mentioned Methods to see if they help.

- - - Updated - - -

Cardio-abs today , 40m on treadmill followed by 15m abs work . Still not received my supplements:) so until then it's only sustanon 375 mg ew

Hopefully this week brother.

Inject early evening....if you are running 4 iu's or less you should be OK. If you are running more than 6 you might want to try 1 3 dimethylamylamine just be very conservative.

Honestly, I much prefer running 2,3 ius tops. I don't enjoy running 7 plus ius, but GH does so much for prep. If you are not competing there is no need to run more than 3-4 ius.

My first high intensity leg workout after i broke my ankle 4 months ago

Adductor 4x20 up in weight
Abductor same
Leg press 8x20 pyramid
Seated leg curls 4x20-15-12-10 reps
Dumbells SL deadlifts 4x10
Unilateral horizontal press 3x15 each leg
Leg ext. 3x15
Calves machine 4x15
Tough workout but my left ankle is doing fine
Post workout meal :
40g whey
80g oatmeal
Honey ( 1 tablespoon )
Handfull of cranberries

Busy week at work . Trained chest-back on wednesday , delts and arms on thursday , legs yesterday . Actually did my first squats after nearly 4 months ! Today is rest as i willbe working nightshifts on the weekend
My best meal of the day
Chicken breast with 2 whole eggs , mushrooms and red beans . Cooked at low temperature in a pan with some garlic and herbs added in

Had 2 weeks of physical tests , full pannel blood test and physiotherapy . Everything is great so i'm very happy about it .
Hit back today :
Rack deadlifts 6x 10
Seated hammer rows 4x12
Double cable seated rows 3x10
Pullowers with straight bar 3x15
Pulldowns4x10
Finished with 20m cardio

Shoulders and arms
Smith machine upright rows 4x10
Cable rear delts 4x12
Cable lateral raises 4x15
Rope face pulls 3x10
Machine delts press 4x15-12-10-8
Preacher curl machine 4x10
Dumbell hammer curls 3x12
One arm cable curls 3x15
Trained fasted , 20g Bcaas -10g glutamine
Post workout meal
2 scoops whey iso , 100g oatmeal , 1 whole egg

It's that time again .. ha brother..

I seem to remember you competed a few years back.. and ran EP gear.. and kept a great log.. and looked chizzled for your show..

I look forward to following you again brother.. Best of luck..

hallo guys , next monday i will start my Uncle z sponsored new log . I will compete in the IBFA world championship in Rome ( Italy ) end of october 2018 . This will be a detailed log which will include diet , training , cycle and of course lots of pics .
Stay tuned and.......train hard :)

Back