• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

finally placed my order today

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finally placed my order today

ordered from multiple sources. I will be updating with pics but I wont release any exact T/A info or payment info

but I will post who arrives first second third and fourth

on a side note I cannot wait!!!!!

IDK if I can post this, if I cant, delete this mods.

Olympus
MLG
CEM
PP

all were ordered today

here's what I got

olympus- Test E
MLG-Dbol
CEM- syringes, sharps bin, Alcohol wipes
PP- oral Aromasin and oral clomid

will be purchasing nolva and hcg once AMA gets it back in stock

also how should I take the oral mix it in a shot glass with something sweet like gatorade, empty stomach or with food

another thing thinking about adding formerone or PES Erase as a back up AI. Good idea?

And what does a man gotta do around here to get some rep points??

I mix my orals in OJ so they don't taste bad.

And I always have a back up source on hand in case my AI is bunk.

IML Gear Cream!
I mix my orals in OJ so they don't taste bad.

And I always have a back up source on hand in case my AI is bunk.

Good advice, both. Some oral solutions can be taken with nothing (MaximPep's stuff in particular) but there are a few from ResearchStop that are, wow, some of the foulest things I've ever tasted. They work tho.

Good luck with the cycle brother! My vote for first arrival will be MLG.

as for the Orals, once I have it measured out in the syringe, I just squirt it into the back of my throat and chase it quickly with some lemonade!

and I'm not sure about the reps thing, pretty sure I have zero lol

Ladies and gentleman we have a winner

CDB72583-FB10-4E9E-8B02-3071217AA9BF-18737-000001026F616128.jpg

B69547B6-4ACF-4190-ABCF-34EFF2405948-18341-0000010086502011.jpg

6 exemastane 2 clomid super fast shipping

one thing that caught my eye
F5DAD92D-0DC3-4DC9-9997-6FF417046016-18341-0000010092666216.jpg

one of the clomiphene looks low all the other vials were full like the one on the right, not bashing, they have great customer service I am sure they will take care of me if something is up with it

Good advice, both. Some oral solutions can be taken with nothing (MaximPep's stuff in particular) but there are a few from ResearchStop that are, wow, some of the foulest things I've ever tasted. They work tho.

repped!

Just wanted to update I emailed PP and they said that they would take care of the short bottle on monday. Two thumbs up for the customer service so far

package arrived. Good t//a from mlg,but was missing a couple of items. just sent an email hopefully this could get sorted out ASAP so I can start my cycle.

package arrived. Good t//a from mlg,but was missing a couple of items. just sent an email hopefully this could get sorted out ASAP so I can start my cycle.

PM detroit dawg they'll straighten it out for ya

Yeah I figure mistakes happen, and from all his good feedback im sure he'll respond and take care of it asap.

Get Shredded!
I was using RS exemestane and it is alcohol based. The most horrible thing I have ever tasted. I started taking the dropper and squirting it straight down my throat making sure to miss my tongue, NO taste. By the way aromasin should always be taken with food, much more effective. If it is legit you should not need anything else for e2. These days though I would have a back up.

Mlg emailed me back lastnight. Asked me what was missing and where to send it . Hopefully it'll go out soon! Ddog responded to my pm asap as well.great communication

Mlg did the right thing! The remaining items have been rcvd and again excellent communication

Mlg emailed me back lastnight. Asked me what was missing and where to send it . Hopefully it'll go out soon! Ddog responded to my pm asap as well.great communication
Hell yeah. Glad we got that resolved for you. Thanks for posting!

Back