• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Never Forget Where You Came From💪

Truth. I can relate, especially right now in my life. Seems like I’ve experienced nothing but slamming doors in my face all my life. Trying to survive the “America” can make a man cold and negative. I know where I come from and sometimes feel it’s inevitably my future as well, but I try to keep moving forward through all the set backs. If I ever catch my break I won’t waste it. Prolly fuck it up somehow, I don’t know. Life is a bitch, most of the time.

Always keep it basic bro....like today....you woke up this am and have the gift of life. Remember, some folks didn't get a second chance and are laying in the morgue right now. Just keep pushing and always stay positive. I know it's cliche but it's the basic stuff that will carry you to another day.💪

Truth. I can relate, especially right now in my life. Seems like I’ve experienced nothing but slamming doors in my face all my life. Trying to survive the “America” can make a man cold and negative. I know where I come from and sometimes feel it’s inevitably my future as well, but I try to keep moving forward through all the set backs. If I ever catch my break I won’t waste it. Prolly fuck it up somehow, I don’t know. Life is a bitch, most of the time.

Milford,

Never settle for anything. You get what you take in this world, nothing more. No one will gift you anything. Been there, done all of that. Keep your head up and be confident. Best of luck.

💪

Milford,

Never settle for anything. You get what you take in this world, nothing more. No one will gift you anything. Been there, done all of that. Keep your head up and be confident. Best of luck.

Back