• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

quick question about pins

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
are 25g 1" pins long enough to pin in the delt and or quad. My source does not have them in 1.5"

IM btw

Yes and I.5" for glutes. You are going to get lots of opinions on gauges, these lengths are standard.

Oh and btw Ape, you can get pins from several different companies in the US that have every size imaginable. Don't feel railroaded into using a pin that isn't the right size for the muscle group you want to hit.

25g 1" for delt and quad. Your good to go. If your pretty lean you could get away w 1" for glutes also. Most do use 1 1/2" though.

I use a 25g x 1" for delt shots, makes it simple instead of reaching around to your ass!

I use a 25g x 1" for delt shots, makes it simple instead of reaching around to your ass!
Gotta have more than just delt shots available depending on frequency of injections per week. I love my short esters and my delts would be pin cushions if that's all I used.

IML Gear Cream!
Gotta have more than just delt shots available depending on frequency of injections per week. I love my short esters and my delts would be pin cushions if that's all I used.
Only pinning twice a week I'm going with a long ester so Ill just switch arms so each arm gets it once a week

pate1, I only pin 2x a week so delts work out fine. If I did eod or ed I would have to rotate. My first cycle I got so big, 5'7" 170 - 190 I couldnt turn enough to reach my ass so I switched to delts.

I am using a 25g 1' for glutes and all is good. But - I might work up to delts!

pate1, I only pin 2x a week so delts work out fine. If I did eod or ed I would have to rotate. My first cycle I got so big, 5'7" 170 - 190 I couldnt turn enough to reach my ass so I switched to delts.
I feel ya on that bro. I get cramps in my lats every time I do glutes. But for me it's a have to. I pinned so long in my quads it feels like I'm sticking the pin through a damn rock sometimes.

I had a bad experience with quad shots, it was my first with denkall t400 and it hurt like hell, had a hard time walking for a few days so I switched and never went back.

I pretty much use a 1" pin for all injection sites. I am fairly lean though and can get away with it. If you're a big dude then 1.5" on the glutes and 1" on other sites.

25g 1" dart is awesome for delts. Quads too. My first pin ever was my shoulder, using the wall technique. I don't do them anymore, I like using my quads & glutes now.

like others said 25g 1" should be gtg for your delts and depending on how much fat you are carrying you might wanna try 1.5 for glutes

Back