• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st TD from PSL

Bigtoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First!!! A big thanks to Vision for his time and answering to all of my questions. He is a awesome rep to have. Really made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ;)

For the order it was delayed a little. After 10 days I contacted Vision and he took care of the issue. If you see a delay just contact a rep and they WILL take care of you. I always remember shit happens and pointless to go off without checking with a rep and CS.

When the rest of the order lands, 2 more to come, will be switching to EP for the summer and see how it treats me. For now will be using mt2 for my tan. I’m expecting great results.

I’m keeping mine in boxes this time, first for me, to keep them a little safer. Please excuse my box folding abilities in the pic.
1f30f458a19ab2ec2415d8956caa481b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this was a very nice thing to log onto and see.. on behalf of myself and the entire team thank you so much for your patience and understanding, as you stated sometimes there can be a delay which is 100% unintentional and could be a slight human error, but going through the proper channels through the appropriate fashion can correct this with record blinding speeds.. again thank you so much for not only your patients but your understanding it was a complete pleasure doing business with you.. if there is ever anything that myself or my team can assist you with please do not hesitate we are here for you my brother!

​Nice landing bro. I see deca AND NPP in the mix. Jump starting with NPP then switching to deca perhaps?

​Nice landing bro. I see deca AND NPP in the mix. Jump starting with NPP then switching to deca perhaps?

I stay on test and deca for trt. Then will add npp, Mast, and provi for the summer blast.

bout to get dark as fuck cuzz

That's a lot of mt2, going to last a while.

IML Gear Cream!
Nice td bro. Thank you for the post and kind words. You’re going to enjoy that gear. It’s some of the best I’ve used

Back