• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Ready to rock?- first cycle

dorian11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey bro's. Would like to run this by you. I'd appreciate feedback, constructive or supportive.

26, 225, 13%, 5x a week in gym.

I posted a few months ago, got some real good feedback so I wanted to make sure I'm ready instead of risking anything.

Plan on 1-10 Test CYP 500/week.
Then after 1 week (11-14) Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 ED (really want some feedback on if this is too low-really don't want to fk up PCT-heard nightmares about this)

During Cycle: Adex .25 - .50 if and when I may start feeling some gyno. Don't want to just start it with cycle as I want to see my tolerances.

Can't get hands on hcg or Aromasin. But I can get clomid, just seems Nolvadex solo may be okay?

Diet has been finalized, should be good there.

In no rush and want to master before I begin. Don't want major health risks for jumping in like a school girl. Appreciate the help bros.

Would like to turn this into a tracking thread once I begin 6/1.

Wait two weeks after last pin to start the tamoxifen.

Only way to know if youre dialed in with your AI is to get mid cycle bloodwork, for many reasons beyond checking e2.

But over all I think it looks decent, even though I would suggest 12-16 week cycle. Again, with bloodwork in between.

I don’t think you should wait for gyno to happen, better to prevent it in the first place. Add some Clomid for pct as well. I would highly recommend HCG, there’s lots of easy places to get it

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Last edited:
HCG 250ius twice a week during the cycle to ensure a complete come back.

Update: Gear Church TD successful as all hell. Definitely recommend as far as packaging and speed goes. Still waiting on some orals because they were sold out, but I'm sure they're on the way.
First pin today! NO PIP.
Pumped to get started! going to update you all on Monday for second pin. Wish me luck, boys and girls.

Week 2 in the works. No changes, none expected though. Fuckin hard to eat this much being so early in the cycle, but it is what it is. On a mental note, all is fine, but I see myself challenging myself and being "ballsier" in the gym.
Adex liquid doesn't taste too bad, kinda weird. But I got some oral syringes on amazon (like 100 for $13) and they are legit as hell.

Still wondering if I should add the HCG like recommended. Any good sources?

While I'm here and bored as shit waiting around and eating, what are thoughts on SARMs, this cycle should take me through the end of august. Not looking to lose much before the next go. I hear these can speed up bridge time. Any recommendations?

If you cruise, Mk2866 is a nice addition to the cruise.

If you don't cruise, nothing

So heading into week 3 in a few days. Definitely (maybe mental) feel better. Had a ridiculous workout today.
One thing I noticed is that when I ejac, it's much less. The horniness is real though; I'll tell you that shit. Is it normal to get a little less? It's not like I'm doing it 3-4 Xs a day. Once, maybe twice.
Anything to help load that bad boy up? Besides that, no gyno. Taking the .25mL Adex liquid. Maybe I should up it? I know it's early.

Is it too late to add hcg? Any recommendations on doses/sources. I know it's easy to find, but referrals never hurt.
Diet is on point, starting to get used to eating the 3200cal. Did slight cardio on the bike uphill. Don't really know if it's making a difference, that's not really my focus on this one.

Brother.. it's not that you're not getting a lot of volume.. It's that you do need a lot of volume.

You're running your first blast.. and it's a fairly simple, straight forward Test only blast for 10 weeks. Everything looks pretty good and the only advice you needed, a few members chimed in.

If you wanted to start a thread that would have more of a "rolling along as you go" effect.. Where people would follow along and chime in periodically, Then you'd want to run a log of your blast.

If want to see what this looks like... just look at some of the other threads where Title mentions running a log..

But again.. don't look at lack of posts as "newbie" thing. Once you get the advice you need.. bro's are not gonna keep chiming in only to repeat what someone else has told you already.

Good luck with your first blast .. Must be a very exciting and frightening time for you.. LOL

Stay positive.

Hey bro's. Would like to run this by you. I'd appreciate feedback, constructive or supportive.

26, 225, 13%, 5x a week in gym.

I posted a few months ago, got some real good feedback so I wanted to make sure I'm ready instead of risking anything.

Plan on 1-10 Test CYP 500/week.
Then after 1 week (11-14) Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 ED (really want some feedback on if this is too low-really don't want to fk up PCT-heard nightmares about this)

During Cycle: Adex .25 - .50 if and when I may start feeling some gyno. Don't want to just start it with cycle as I want to see my tolerances.

Can't get hands on hcg or Aromasin. But I can get clomid, just seems Nolvadex solo may be okay?

Diet has been finalized, should be good there.

In no rush and want to master before I begin. Don't want major health risks for jumping in like a school girl. Appreciate the help bros.

Would like to turn this into a tracking thread once I begin 6/1.

Brother.. it's not that you're not getting a lot of volume.. It's that you do need a lot of volume.

You're running your first blast.. and it's a fairly simple, straight forward Test only blast for 10 weeks. Everything looks pretty good and the only advice you needed, a few members chimed in.

If you wanted to start a thread that would have more of a "rolling along as you go" effect.. Where people would follow along and chime in periodically, Then you'd want to run a log of your blast.

If want to see what this looks like... just look at some of the other threads where Title mentions running a log..

But again.. don't look at lack of posts as "newbie" thing. Once you get the advice you need.. bro's are not gonna keep chiming in only to repeat what someone else has told you already.

Good luck with your first blast .. Must be a very exciting and frightening time for you.. LOL

Stay positive.

Hahah thanks bro!! Not so frightening, but definitely something I'm taking seriously. I appreciate the feedback. Will definitely set up a log in another forum. Thanks man!

Back