• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What Happened to IP GEAR?

Deltrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was originally going to request someone posting labs from using anything from ip but then I searched for ip gear and either they changed their name to ip source or they shut down. Anyone know what is going down with them? Anyone else receive bad gear from them?

I emailed them two days ago and was told in a responce email that they are "taking a well needed vacation until april 1st"

not sure what that means but hope they are good to goo by then.

Thats true never thought of it that way. Just emailed for a list from MLG, hopefully I can place that order asap.

I was originally going to request someone posting labs from using anything from ip but then I searched for ip gear and either they changed their name to ip source or they shut down. Anyone know what is going down with them? Anyone else receive bad gear from them?

I've recieved consistently good service, and acceptable gear from this sponsor. I believe they may simply be taking some time off as stated, and will be back.

I've always used ip. But email addy for me has been **SNIP** I'm hoping its still safe and good to go

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
Someone should delete that post^

As far as I know they are up and running....myself and friends have been ordering and getting our
stuff in like 5-6 days. Always g2g. I just got a package yesterday from them

I placed about 7 days ago so should be seeing my Xmas present soon. I have always used ipgear. Fast response and shipping on my end

IPGEAR is now closed. He is refunding funds or sending out last orders before he calls it quits.

What he posted on another forum.

Email I got from IP GEAR

ipgear@securenym.netThis sender is in your safe list.
Sent:
Tue 4/30/13 12:25 PM
To:

We knew a time would come some day when we just couldn't safely or
responsibly continue. We always said we were owed a pass when in fact that
day came for all the service we have provided over a very long period.

That day has come. IPGEAR is forever closed!

We aren't asking for that pass, the minute we realized we couldn't
continue, we notified the people with receiver information to not send
payment and for orders we had received payments for that weren't already
assigned we asked the customers to retrieve payment.

We do have about 30 orders paid for and not shipped. Its going to take a
few weeks, but with IPs help we will clear these. Our sincere apologies to
those who got caught up in our failure.

We will be in contact with people who are waiting and update them as we
progress in clearing the backlog.

IP says:

Its a hard business. That it is!

Thank you guys for all the support and the faith in us you have shown.
Over the years we always said, lose your integrity and you lose
everything. We haven't lost it and have no intention of losing it now.

IPGEAR OFFICIALLY CLOSED APRIL 28, 2013

Just rvd a message from ip. They are closed as of the 28th of this month

IP is retiring. He posted in another board that he is no more. Left in good standing. Never scammed anyone. Great guy. But he's no longer is business. Sad to see such a stand up source go. But I wish him the best.

I registered here just to throw out a question. I've been a huge fan of IP for a long time and had only one issue which was quickly resolved (well beyond my expectations) with a quick email. Literally less than a week before his retirement, I followed the same steps I have for years, everything on the other end was taken care of and now I'm at the 15 day mark. In his auto-response, he says that he has been in contact with the people with orders "in the air," so to speak, but I haven't received anything. Anyone think this is reason for concern? Thanks in advance for the time and patience.

Wow, I'd be really sorry to hear that. I hope the order processing stuff is legit and he's taking his time getting everything out. It sucks when a quality sponsor ends up screwing over some of his most loyal customers and leaves orders in the air. Not a huge loss, but enough to piss me off.

Agreed man. I got hit this time last year when z closed up shop but he came back strong. Hope ip can do the same but its just one of those things

never scammed anyone till my last order from him. Took my money and then said 'oh yea we're closed, maybe you'll see something in 3 weeks but if not we ask for a pass'

IP posted on another board that he is getting together all pending orders and he mite have to substitute some products for others to complete orders. If you have a order contact him. I am not a rep. Just telling you all what he posted on another board.
The dude never scammed anyone, I would at least give him the benefit of the doubt. He mentioned that all pending orders should be sent out in about 2 weeks.
Im just trying to help you fellas out that are waiting for something from him.

I heard they where gone for good. a buddy of mine has an outstanding order with then for over 1.1k and they basically sent him an email saying thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Ya ip screwed the pooch in this one. Z had a good excuse these guys are wasting time and money.

Back