• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brilliant Steroid

Babooks83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had to give a well deserved shout out to Lester at Brilliant Steroid aka "Puresteroid.com". Had package at my door prior to funds being processed. I will definitely be using them again once I get to use the product. Communication ws great. He answers within an hr each time. T/A was 3 days, 2 days in transit and 1 for placing order. I will get back after doing first few pins of 3iu's to see if the product is as good as the Service. Take care,

BB from Boston

I thought we had forum rules regarding the posting of transit times...
If I did break a rule about T/A I apologize, but you couldn't have PM'd me to point it out? Instead you do this for the whole board to see? Thanks for the information, but next time go about it in the right way. Take care,

BB from Boston

If I did break a rule about T/A I apologize, but you couldn't have PM'd me to point it out? Instead you do this for the whole board to see? Thanks for the information, but next time go about it in the right way. Take care,

BB from Boston
The right way to handle it is to make an example of you so others do not do the same.

The right way to handle it is to make an example of you so others do not do the same.

Alright that's fine. I didn't know how it works. First mistake you get made an example of. No worries,

Take care,

BB from Boston

May I ask a question? What does T/A stand for? I thought one thing but I might have assumed incorrectly. Not trying to be an Ass... Take care,

BB from Boston

I Pmd you. Sometimes we learn the hard way. You will get called out when you mess up but don't take shit personal. If you do this forum will hurt your feelings from politics to racism.
May I ask a question? What does T/A stand for? I thought one thing but I might have assumed incorrectly. Not trying to be an Ass... Take care,

BB from Boston

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What do you get when you cross raggedy Ann with the pillsbury dough boy??? A little red headed bitch with a yeast infection. Carry on.

This Sponsor must re-evaluate what they are putting in the Auctus Labs GH Kits. The Vials had loose powder and were securely fastened closed but not Vaccuum sealed loke the other kits I have been running. I ran out of Sponsor A's kit, so I decided to bridge the gap while trying to produce funds for another kit. I knew in my gut something was off, and after a wk of so was trying to pinpoint the cause of some extreme sides I have been having over the last 7-10 days. PAINFULwelts all over my mid section, My feet are an absolute disaster, and Ive had to miss work. IDK what is in those kits, but it is not any type GH I have ever done. I had to get this out there fmso maybe things will turn around. Take care,

BB from Boston

This Sponsor must re-evaluate what they are putting in the Auctus Labs GH Kits. The Vials had loose powder and were securely fastened closed but not Vaccuum sealed loke the other kits I have been running. I ran out of Sponsor A's kit, so I decided to bridge the gap while trying to produce funds for another kit. I knew in my gut something was off, and after a wk of so was trying to pinpoint the cause of some extreme sides I have been having over the last 7-10 days. PAINFULwelts all over my mid section, My feet are an absolute disaster, and Ive had to miss work. IDK what is in those kits, but it is not any type GH I have ever done. I had to get this out there fmso maybe things will turn around. Take care,

BB from Boston

Hmmmm......interesting. so the gh from Lester is giving the bad sides u think?

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmmm......interesting. so the gh from Lester is giving the bad sides u think?

Could be my reaction to a different batch from what I was used to w/ another source. IDK but the individual Black Top vials were loose powder or balls of powder. A wafer/puck that make up the vials of the Blue Tops I get had my hair growing at injection sites, skin softer, and Mid section slimming out. It could juat be an individual casebw/ me. Take care,

BB from Boston

Could be my reaction to a different batch from what I was used to w/ another source. IDK but the individual Black Top vials were loose powder or balls of powder. A wafer/puck that make up the vials of the Blue Tops I get had my hair growing at injection sites, skin softer, and Mid section slimming out. It could juat be an individual casebw/ me. Take care,

BB from Boston

No I do believe it's possible to get different sides

Loose cannon.

Dude you're all over the place.

So I reviewed ordering process etc. And stated I would get back once I started the kit, which I have and I am sharing my results after about a wk. So how am I all over the place? Again, Im not mad, I just want to know how starting another sponsor's kit and getting sides that I didnt see the first 2 mths I had been on Blue Tops is being a loose cannon? A lot of members throwing around accusations and falsehoods at me, but for some reason you've personally had it out for me. And I don't what I've done except gained a sh*t ton of information and reviewed sponsors that I've actually used. Over the last few nights I've had a really good dialog via PM with a senior member who had questioned me and ive gained a new respect for him and the board. Im going to finish my review of the sponsor I recently ordered from, as I owe it to them to do it. Take care,

BB from Boston

So I reviewed ordering process etc. And stated I would get back once I started the kit, which I have and I am sharing my results after about a wk. So how am I all over the place? Again, Im not mad, I just want to know how starting another sponsor's kit and getting sides that I didnt see the first 2 mths I had been on Blue Tops is being a loose cannon? A lot of members throwing around accusations and falsehoods at me, but for some reason you've personally had it out for me. And I don't what I've done except gained a sh*t ton of information and reviewed sponsors that I've actually used. Over the last few nights I've had a really good dialog via PM with a senior member who had questioned me and ive gained a new respect for him and the board. Im going to finish my review of the sponsor I recently ordered from, as I owe it to them to do it. Take care,

BB from Boston

Your previous post:

"I get had my hair growing at injection sites, skin softer, and Mid section slimming out. It could juat be an individual casebw/ me"

That is just some of the goofiest shit I have ever read. And what should anyone do based on this?

I just don't understand hair at the injection site...... I've never heard anything like that.

I just don't understand hair at the injection site...... I've never heard anything like that.

I may be crazy but the place of my Sub-Q pins in the stomach area has thicker hair than the rest of my stomach and I also pin in the inner part of my leg that up until month and a half ago was just dry patches for as long as I can remember. I don't know it's just an observation made. Take care,

BB from Boston

Back