• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Persianprince lean bulk

persianprince23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’m going to be doing a lean bulk over the next 6 weeks to put on as much size as I can and possibly do a show in decemember if not then I will wait till next year. My cycle for the next 6 weeks will be 200 mg test cyp with 100 mg prop every 3 days. For the first 2 weeks I will add to 1/2 cc of cyp every 3 days to front load 800 mg of test then I will be at 600 mg a week and run 1 mg of arimidex every 3 daysMy diet will be 80 g fat 250-275 G protein and 400-500 g carbs and once a week on a heavy back or chest day I will go over 500. I will do 45-60 min fasted cardio 2-3 times a week. My training split will be
Chest/tri
Back bis
Shoulders traps
Legs
Off day - cardio

I will hit chest and back twice a week

All products will be Euro Pharmacies starting weight is at 172 I am 6 ‘1 and according to my coach who does the calipers bf was 6.4 now I found out he doesn’t account for water weight so I will be going to a supplement shop today to get a more accurate measurement. So takin these next 6 weeks to eat and grow my coach wants to do a two phase bulk so we will do how much I can add back as far as weight, before my show I was up to about 194 but I ended up overndoing cardio especially as I dropped calories and carbs quickly and resulted in a lot of muscle mass lost.IMG_3237.JPGIMG_3236.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your off to a good start and have the right attitude. Time to put in work brother and show up and show out everyday.

For Friday
IMG_3248.JPG
80 g fat 262 G protein 500 g carbs calories 3,728
Water in take 250 ounces sodium 3500 mg

Shoulders and traps-
Db shoulder presses
Side lateral raises
Front lateral raises
Bent over Db flys
Pushups
Cable bent over flys

Shrugs w- plates
Upright row
Cable face pulls
One thing I’m doing this time is tracking all workouts and lifts so every week I can increase weight and ensure I’m not just doing the same thing every week

ask your coach about GH/Slin .

I’m doing a 2 phase bulk so this time just running test and when I do a real bulk I’m goin got be addding compounds not sure if he’s ready to put me on that yet but ready to do what’s necesssary

I think your off to a good start and have the right attitude. Time to put in work brother and show up and show out everyday.

Switching jobs and getting out the restaurant industry will help me focus a lot more on training and not stress so looking forward to this year

IMG_3249.JPG
This morning pinned 1.7 cc test cyp 1 cc test prop going to front load 850 the first week 800 the second week and then continue to run 600 mg a week for this lean bulk

I’m doing a 2 phase bulk so this time just running test and when I do a real bulk I’m goin got be addding compounds not sure if he’s ready to put me on that yet but ready to do what’s necesssary

sounds good man.

good luck on your journey

IML Gear Cream!
Fasted cardio 55 minutes
20 min elliptical level 7-8
30 minutes treadmill HIIT 1 min 3.0 walk , 1 min jog at 6.5
5 minutes stationary bike level 8

IMG_3259.JPGIMG_3260.JPG
Sodium was 3500 water intake 245 ounces
Only cardio yesterday no pip from the prop/cypionate but even with my bedroom at 69 degrees last night I was sweating like crazy

So not even at a steady state ?

He's right.

You're probably cardioid out.

Unless you do it for heart health, which your training should be adequate for, you don't need it unless you're in prep.

I haven't done cardio in almost two years now and walk around with abs if I don't fall off the great wall of cheat meals.

He's right.

You're probably cardioid out.

Unless you do it for heart health, which your training should be adequate for, you don't need it unless you're in prep.

I haven't done cardio in almost two years now and walk around with abs if I don't fall off the great wall of cheat meals.
Agreed.

Once I am leaned out cardio goes out the window once I start to bulk.

55 minutes of cardio you are wasting all the calories you are trying to use for bulking, makes even harder to bulk.

Only time I will do cardio on a bulk is if I upped my calories too fast, unfortunately that happens all to often :)

Other than that ditch the cardio.

Agreed.

Once I am leaned out cardio goes out the window once I start to bulk.

55 minutes of cardio you are wasting all the calories you are trying to use for bulking, makes even harder to bulk.

Only time I will do cardio on a bulk is if I upped my calories too fast, unfortunately that happens all to often :)

Other than that ditch the cardio.

Done. Thank you guys

BTW, if your coach prescribed this cardio for your bulk, he is an idiot and should fire him now.

Get Shredded!
BTW, if your coach prescribed this cardio for your bulk, he is an idiot and should fire him now.

That was me just to not gain as much fat but it makes sense not waste calories on doing cardio so thank you guys for the input

Just so you know I struggled with the right amount of training, type of meal plans and how much cardio in the beginning.

Even though I don't compete like you do none of the big three (diet, traning, drugs) provided the results i wanted.

Once I hired a coach the results came fast and better than I had expected.

I hope you find a coach that serves you well and wish you the best.

You won't get fat if you're not eating too much.

Yep skip the late night sweet cravings and the middle of the day fast food bs and he should be fine. When I was in my twenties I never even had to worry about dieting. I could cut on just about anything. I miss those day’s :(

3900 calories sodium was around 3300 water 245 ounces

Hit chest and triceps
Db flat
Db inlince
Pec deck
Dips
Pushups
Rope pull downs
V bar pull downs
High and mid cable flys

That’s in order of what I eat workout is after the second meal last meal before bed is egg whites yesterday I did high carb day which I will do one day a week no cheat/treat meal so on a back day or chest day I will shoot for 525 g of carbs which is 3 times my body weight other days I will do 500 g of carbs keeping fats at 80 and protein 275-280

Back and biceps
Rack pulls
Close grip row
Lat pull downs
Wide grip rows
High row machine
T bar row

Alt Db curls
Hammer curls 21s close grip and wide grip

My cycle for the next 6 weeks will be 200 mg test cyp with 100 mg prop every 3 days. For the first 2 weeks I will add to 1/2 cc of cyp every 3 days to front load 800 mg of test then I will be at 600 mg a week and run 1 mg of arimidex every 3 days
Forget front load.

Is this your first gear run?

If not, then I would add 300 mg a week of NPP or Deca to that stack.

I would also add 200-350 of masteron prop and get rid of the arimidex.

Thanks for listening. :D

Back