• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pivotal Oral pics :)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tabs are nice and hard, pressed PROFESSIONALLY, they don't chip,crush or turn to powder, and EASY to score!
I'm extremely impressed!
oral1.jpg

oral2.jpg

oral3.jpg

oral4.jpg

Tabs are nice and hard, pressed PROFESSIONALLY, they don't chip,crush or turn to powder, and EASY to score!
I'm extremely impressed!
oral1.jpg

oral2.jpg

oral3.jpg

oral4.jpg

Very nice bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can literally tell the quality of the pressing just by the pictures. Smooth and almost reflective. Probably super easy to split as well. I gotta get me some.

They look great! Can’t wait to try these out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really like the packaging it's very very thick but they're easy to open but the thickness allows them more protection.. and don't forget people on the back side there is a lot batch and expiration number.. and if you use the barcode on the front label it directs you to the website therefore this limit any counterfeit.. I'm very very impressed on the quality of the tablets they do have a slight shiny coating to it but not too much but they're very very hard and dense which is good but not to the ability where it's like swallowing a horse pill. The structure of them is on point...
And the Beautiful part is they're dosed a lot higher so you can either break them down or you can use one tablet depending on your goal...

I don't mean to have that blatant salesman pitch but you have to try these not only is the presentation top of the line but the product itself really speaks volumes..

These guys are really going to make a statement in the market and I'm glad we're building a strategic alliance with them..

You can literally tell the quality of the pressing just by the pictures. Smooth and almost reflective. Probably super easy to split as well. I gotta get me some.

Hey did you have any luck bro ?

Would love to try some winny !

Back