• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

impressed

rd4in98

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One thing i have learned in life is that it takes yearsssss of hard work and dedication to build a solid reputation but only minutes for it to be ruined...then your finding yourself trying to figure out how you can turn that perception of yourself around... I give you props Z as I can see you are doing the right thing for everyone and karma is great and I am sure will treat you right... keep up the good work

Thank you !

There's still resent fellas not willing to report or hopefully only delaying it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you !

There's still resent fellas not willing to report or hopefully only delaying it.

One thing i have learned in life is that it takes yearsssss of hard work and dedication to build a solid reputation but only minutes for it to be ruined...then your finding yourself trying to figure out how you can turn that perception of yourself around... I give you props Z as I can see you are doing the right thing for everyone and karma is great and I am sure will treat you right... keep up the good work

Z has always been very solid and second to none with his customer service! Oh and not to mention the great products!

Z has always been very solid and second to none with his customer service! Oh and not to mention the great products!

I agree with that statement. Z is stand up ALL THE WAY!

Back